64

Namjoon's POV

I enter my mansion and the first sight makes my eye roll. "Get back to your home, Hana," I say to the almost naked girl on the couch, passing me a seductive look while drinking wine from a glass. 

I walk across the living room towards the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking out the jug of water to quench my thirst. "Namjoon, I saw you all angry when you returned after speaking to Y/n last night," she says, rubbing her hand on my chest but I push her away slightly before pouring myself a glass of water.

"So?" She smirks. "She is a slut, Namjoon. Please don't fall for her. She's not a decent woman," she says, frowning slightly.

I drink the water, the mild cold liquid running down my dry throat, satisfying my thirst. "Says the actual indecent woman," I mumble and she scoffs before pulling away from me. "She likes Taehyung. She won't ever love you," Hana screams, her voice echoing through the living room.

I slam the glass hard on the table, probably cracking it in the process, and pass a dangerous glare to Hana. Her bitter yet true words pierce through my heart like a blade. I am trying to be understanding for Y/n and Taehyung but this bitch just ruins everything by reminding me this is the first time I didn't get something I desired to possess.

I grind my jaws and join my brows, passing a dangerous glare to her but she has a smirk plastered onto her face for a reason unknown to me. "Shut the fuck up, Choi Hana!" I say calmly but my throat feels dry suddenly. 

I pour myself another glass of water and drink it but my head starts spinning. I empty the glass and try to stand straight, blinking my eyes rapidly but feel a throbbing sensation at the back of my head. I look at Hana who takes off her robe, exposing herself in the lingerie, with a smirk on her lips, "Namjoon, I am sorry-"

"What was in the water?" She smiles and comes closer to me but I step backward, away from her. I walk back towards the exit, stumbling on my steps. Her hand grips my arm but I quickly yank it off.

"Are you seriously going to leave in this state?" She yells and I glare at her, my head trying to form the correct words. "Did you just sedate me?"

She gives me a dark look. "Everyone loves her! All of you! She doesn't deserve it! Y/n doesn't love you! She will never be yours!" She screams but I turn back, my whole body burns and I feel really miserable.

I literally make my way to my car, and the chauffeur opens the door with a panicked face as I mumble to him. "Just take me there," I manage to say before getting inside my car.

I need to go to my parent's home right now. I cannot stay with Hana right now or else I'll do something I will regret and she wants that. I don't want that to happen. 

I feel my erection tenting through my pants and I groan, loosening up my necktie, throwing it away in the car, and breathing heavily. Beads of sweat form on my forehead and I grit my teeth, unbuttoning my shirt while throwing my head back on the seat. I close my eyes to calm myself down but the blood in my veins doesn't cooperate, instead rushing more violently as time passes by. 

Taehyung's POV

I pay for the bouquet of roses for Y/n and walk out of the shop. I take out the box of ring, containing the same rose quartz that I had bought for her. I smile to myself and smell the roses before walking back to my car, getting inside.

I giggle to myself and lick my lips. I pick up my phone and look at the notification on it, seeing Y/n's reply to my message stating that she's back at her mansion. I wanted to take her out on dinner at a Michelin restaurant but Y/n hates eating at restaurants instead loves cozy dates at home. 

There was a part of me that was craving that kind of attention of taking her out to a club but I cannot be romantic there. After a night of mind-blowing sex and a good conversation in the morning, I want to see her as soon as possible. 

I received a text from Hana earlier in the morning, asking me to meet her but I immediately blocked her contact, not wanting to speak to her any further. I hate to admit it, but I'm still hesitant about Namjoon's intentions though.

My car halts in front of Y/n's mansion but my smile drops when I notice a sleek black car with a red siren light on top of it, parked in front of Y/n's gate.

"Sir, we are here," my chauffeur announces and I quickly open the door and look at the car. "Did Y/n's dad drop by?" I mumble to myself in confusion but pass by the car to walk towards the mansion.

An uneasy feeling erupts at the pit of my stomach unknowingly and I take a deep breath, shoving it away. "Don't be nervous, Taehyung! You look like a child who's afraid to confess to his crush!" I scold myself but slump my shoulders and grip the bouquet of roses and the box tightly.

I use the ends of my fingers to unlock the front door. "Kitten?" The mansion is silent except for some noises coming from right in front of me, from the other side of the sofa. I furrow my eyebrows but walk forward to inspect it, only for my heart to drop at the sight in front of me, breaking me to pieces that probably would never heal even if someone tries to fix it.

Because the person who can actually fix it is the one causing it right now.

"Y/n?"

***************

💃💃💃💃💃💃 The book is coming to an end~