57

Y/n's POV

I hug the vulnerable man in my arms as he sobs in my chest, curling up his huge figure, and bringing his knees close to his chest. I feel my cheeks damp too after listening to everything from him.

"Whenever you mention the word love, it rips apart my sense of control. It's not that I hate you but I hate saying that," he muffles his words and I draw circles on his back. He moves his head up and stares out of the window to see the faint light of sunrise lighting up the sky.

He wipes his face, sitting straight, and stares at me weakly, the tip of his nose red, eyes burning because of hours of crying, and messy hair tousled all over. "The night is over. I can't take any more of your time," he says, standing up slowly.

I hold his hand, wiping my tears with the back of my other arm and standing up beside him. He looks at me and gives me a weak smile. "Thank you for spending the night with me. I wanted you to know how talented you are. I hope I could help," he says, examining the entire room, ignoring to discuss everything that happen.

I smile at him. "What about you?" I ask, smiling at him, squeezing his hand with both of mine. He shrugs casually, "Nothing about me." He says, giving me a playful smirk but I know he is trying to hide his weak side.

"Tae," I whisper and he quirks an eyebrow questioningly. "Who will help you?" I ask and he smiles, assuringly, looking out of the window. "Ah, it's morning already. I thought we could discuss the painting but I wasted your time. You should probably leave because I only asked you to spend the night with me," he says and turns his attention to me, smiling at me sweetly before quickly turning back to the window.

I sigh and head toward the door, walking past him who is busy looking out of the window, at the big trees in his backyard. He doesn't stop me and I suck in a breath, getting annoyed by his behavior. I stop on my track right in front of the closed door, clenching my jaws and shutting my eyes in frustration. I extend my hands to grab the doorknob and open my eyes, twisting it before opening the door.

Taehyung's POV

The door slams behind me and I exhale deeply, shutting my eyes, my hands inside my pocket but hear a scream,

"Hey, Sexy Pornstar!" 

My eyes widen and I turn around to look at a fuming Y/n, poking her inner cheek with her tongue in annoyance. "I need inspiration to do your job!" She states and I give her a scrutinizing gaze. "What?"

"I spent the night with you, right?" She asks and I pull my hand out of my pocket, nodding at her questioningly. "So I am asking you to spend the morning with me," she says and hurries to me, my eyes widening when she holds the hem of my turtle neck, almost choking me as I bend my head down and she smashes her lips against mine.

She cups my face and my eyes bulge out but I hold her shoulders, pushing her back and staring at her in surprise. "What the fuck?" I ask, blinking rapidly but she pulls my face back and kisses me again harshly.

I close my eyes and tilt my face further, ignoring my heart pounding in my chest and pulse racing. I kiss her, my finger sliding toward her back and stroking her warm skin that I missed touching for so many years.

I skim my tongue on her lower lip and she parts her lips instantly, granting me access inside her mouth. I slide my tongue, exploring her mouth like a wanderer who found his lost paradise once again. She moans in my mouth, pulling my hair as we both run out of breath and I pull apart, panting deeply, staring at her swollen parted lips.

She takes sharp breaths but continues eyeing my lips while playing with my hair. I cup her waist and stare at her while catching my breath. "Gosh, I missed this," she says and collides her lips against mine again. I kiss her back, granting her wish but feel her hands moving down towards my pants and unbuckling my belt.

I pull my face back and glance at her, lust taking over my senses completely but still, I have to make sure that she wants it. I have to make sure I make no mistakes this time and fuck things up because of my blunders.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods, biting her lips. "Yes. I want us. Forget your trauma, Tae. And make love to me like I have always wanted." My eyes darken at her words and I smile at her. I hook my arms at the back of her thighs and lift her up, she wraps her legs around my torso while I hold her ass firmly.

"How do want me to do that, my kitten?" I ask her, pushing her closer to me, our chests pressing against each other. She smirks and moves forth to my ears, whispering in the sexiest tone ever,

"You know it better, my Sexy Pornstar."

**************

Keep scrolling and keep your holy eyes open 💖