18***

Taehyung's POV

I smile and pull Y/n's legs back, causing her to completely lie down on the bed with a squeak. She rests her hands beside her on the bed, eyes covered with my tie and I slowly move my head in between her legs.

I hold the hem of her shorts and pull them off her, finding her naked pussy without underwear. I smirk at her and toss the shorts away. I move my head back in between her legs and trail feathery kisses along her legs and she squirms under my touch which I love to watch.

Her glistening pussy just drawing me closer. I lick my lips like a hungry lion, starving for eternity and finally spotting its prey. I gently grip her thighs and trail kisses down her inner thigh, earning whines from her.

She tries to close her legs only for me to open them wider. I hook my arms under her thighs and dig my head into her pussy. The moment my tongue touches her pussy, her back arches off the bed and she gasps.

I take long stripes along her folds, sucking in her arousal as I enter my tongue inside her to taste her from within. I have never tasted a woman before and never wish to taste one if it isn't Y/n.

I place my palms on her back, arms hooked under her hips, and suck her off. I flick my tongue inside her pussy and she rocks her hips when I feel her fingers, running along my curls. She's bucking herself against my mouth and I lap onto her juices like a starved man.

After a few more long licks, I feel her pulling my hair tightly but I bury my face back into her cunt. I flick my tongue on her bud now, sucking it and using my tongue to take long stripes as she keeps moaning my name while cursing loudly.

I pull her bud with my teeth and she screams my name, "Taehyung!" I smirk but then move back down to her tiny hole. Taking quick and deep stripes, lapping her juices. "Tae—"

"Cum on my tongue," I say and in a few seconds she explodes on my tongue. I consume her sweetness down my throat, some left on my chin and my right jaw. Y/n gasps for air and releases my hair. I wipe my face but hear her whimpering. 

I squeeze her waist but she hisses when I turn her over, laying her front against the bed. I pull my hands back and unbuckle my belt, pulling down my jeans along with my boxers, leaving me only in my shirt. I take it off as well and hold myself up above her while she crosses her arms, resting her face on her hands, the tie knotted behind her head.

Y/n's shirt is ridden up right under her chest but I don't want to bother her to take it off either. I stroke my hard cock with one of my hands while the other one is helping my body hover above hers. "Tae?" She calls out, moving her legs but it hits mine.

"Yes, kitten. I'm sliding in, okay?" I ask and she nods while bringing her index finger close to her mouth. I position myself in front of her entrance and slowly penetrate her. She moans while I part my lips in the pleasure of being inside her.

I keep my hands on the bed while joining my legs together, like I am about to do a push-up. But now, I sink in further into her. She whines, biting her folded index finger in between her teeth while I start to thrust my cock.

"Fuck! Kitten! You are a paradise!" I say, leaning down to her ear and groaning next to her ear so that she can hear what kind of pleasure she is giving me. I rise up again, pulling back slightly, earning a needy whine from her. I smile and hold my body up only to slam back into her deeply.

"Taehyung!" She cries and buries her face in the pillows while I start thrusting myself into her at a rapid pace. I shut my eyes and part my lips, emitting raging breaths as the noises of our skins slapping and her sinful moans echo in the room. 

She pushes her hips against my cock, using her free hand to grab my ass, pulling me towards her. I kneel down and claw her other arm that she rests on her side now. I cannot control myself anymore and cup her neck from the front, thrusting faster than before. She undoes herself for the second time tonight, wetting my cock.

I groan and my eyes roll back while fucking even my balls deep into her. She digs her nails into my butt and I grunt, lean my head to bury it in the crook of her neck while my hand is bending her head back, clutching her by the throat. She whimpers every second while I ram into her.

Our moans, groans, whimpers, cries, and skin slapping echo throughout the heated room and I feel my throat getting dry. I hiss when she starts clenching her walls around me when I hit her G-spot. "Taehyung! God! Please! Fuck!" She cries. I move forward and place my lips on her temple from the side, bending her head up. She has her third orgasm now and I am surprised to see her release so quickly as if she loves to be fucked in this position.

I notice the tears rolling down from under the tie and I kiss her face from the side when she pulls her body up from the bed, making my cock slam into her even deeper. "Y/n, you're making me lose my mind! My kitten!" I say but she drapes her arms around my head from the front, trying to turn to me for a kiss and I reward her with one.

We kiss sloppily while I take my hand down her pussy, rubbing her clit and she moans in my mouth, my other hand now choking her throat. Her back is pressed onto my chest while I feel myself getting close. "Tae!" She moans in my mouth and whimpers while I thrust deeper into her. "Fuck!" She cums again and in a few more thrusts, I release myself inside her but still keep moving inside her to make sure both of us ride our orgasms. 

Y/n throws her head back on my shoulder and I smile while panting heavily, kissing her neck. She giggles when I slide my hands inside her shirt to caress her skin. I open the knot of the tie and slowly pull out. She turns, falling back to the bed as I see ours cums falling out of her pussy. I pull my sweaty hair back and she has her eyes closed. 

She is breathing heavily, tears stained her face, hair sprawled on the pillow, one hand on the pillow. I smile at the Goddess beneath me who seems to be passed out by the intense workout we just had. Seems like I will just have to clean up again. I bend down and pull her T-shirt down, and lean down to place a soft kiss on her lips.

"Good night, kitten. Thank you for the reward."

*************

One of you said that my smuts are better than watching porn. *Coughs* WHAT? 😨

I don't have any experience myself (sounds so bad) but I get inspired by several fan arts. The positions and the way these two hold each other while doing it is all inspired by still drawings. I haven't watched porn videos myself.