59

Y/n's POV

I smile and enter the lounge of the hotel. Jennie is beside Yoongi, not making out but discussing something seriously. They look up at me and their eyes widen while Jennie even gasps. "You changed your hair?" She asks, eyes gleaming in excitement and I shrug with a smile.

"It's what you always wanted," I tell her and she squeals before jumping on me, embracing me in her arms. "Please, we are twining. In and out?" She prompts about her hair and I smile at her excitement. "Out and In!"

I changed my hair to the one which we originally decided. Namjoon asked me to change the blonde to red but now I feel like I don't need to listen to him anymore.

It's been two months since Taehyung and I have been going out on dates. He's taking me on romantic dates at the riverside, restaurants, exhibitions and many more dating spots in Korea. We are meeting with Jimin and Jungkook tonight so I thought I should get a new look.

My phone buzzes and I look at it to find Namjoon's caller ID. I have been dodging his calls and Jennie isn't letting him enter our house. Taehyung has been visiting me and staying back at my mansion a lot these days. 

I barely had panic attacks this month, now that I think about it, I didn't have a single one this month. I didn't even purchase drugs anymore. I don't feel like taking it and embarrassing Taehyung and the others. 

About my eating disorder, I am still struggling but Taehyung and Jennie both of them are helping me. Jennie was mad that I never told her about this but the sweetest friend she is, promised me to get better and now she makes sure I eat a lot. 

Yoongi has been really motivating as well, he says not to let Taehyung or Namjoon control my life. I should control it myself. He's the advisor kind of guy, his mental support is superior.

Jungkook and Jimin also visit me a lot these days. They said they are deciding to adopt a son together. Oh, and one more thing. Jungkook had a big questionnaire duel with Jennie about who knows me better which Taehyung out of nowhere won in the end. 

I feel happier these days with them and realized that there is more to life than just love. Little things with people who give you happiness are enough for feeling good. Love is important. But happiness is essential. You don't need love for that. You find your happiness.

My happiness is painting and friends. 

"This is truly beautiful," Jimin says eyeing the wall where I drew the mural of the woman with her back on display, a white cloth flowing down her lower body like a bedsheet, hair tied up in a bun. It is colorful and not just red and black. The moonlight falls on her skin while a man with a bleeding chest is standing beside her, one hand placed on her shoulder, staring at her. 

The figure of the man is completely butt naked. That's how Taehyung wanted it. Since the man is slightly turned to the side we cannot see his dick or else-

"People won't run away seeing a man naked," Taehyung argues with Jungkook who gapes at the figure of the man. I squint my eyes at him and he flashes me a boxy grin before sipping on his champagne. "But this concept is beautiful," Jennie says in awe.

"What is the concept, Jen?" I ask, knowing very well she's going to say something to make us laugh but she confidently points at the mural. "He is the ex-boyfriend and she killed her but he is now a ghost and is haunting her in her sleep," she says in confidence.

Jimin and I press our lips together to control our laughs while Taehyung and Jungkook groan in frustration with Yoongi nodding at her approvingly like a supportive boyfriend. "What do you think Jungkook?" I ask and he looks at the drawing.

"I think it's the pain that she gives him every day which is making his heart bleed but he still stands beside her after all of this," he says with a small smile. "You are a hopeless romantic," Jennie says and he rolls his eyes at the way she just ruins the mood he created.

"Jimin?" I ask and he raises his eyebrows at me before scratching his neck nervously. "I don't really understand paintings but I feel like this painting is about unrequited love. She loves the moon but he loves her. He is aching every day but still is beside her." Jimin says and I smile at his.

"What about you, Yoongi?" I ask and he lazily finishes his glass of champagne. "They had rough sex. She dug her nails into his chest. Easy." He says with a straight face and all of us give him a sour face beside Jennie who claps at him with the widest smile. He smiles at her before wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling her close.

"Shouldn't you tell us about this painting though?" Yoongi asks me and I shrug. "I just painted the woman. The man and everything about it was instructed by Taehyung. He was beside me the whole time I was drawing the man. He told me how to do and I kind of followed his instructions. You should ask him," I direct my chin to Taehyung who admires the painting silently. 

He smiles softly and his eyes move to the woman. "She is the woman who has a broken heart, completely shattered. It can't be seen because her back is facing us and she's looking at the moon longingly." He says and looks at me as if his eyes are telling me that I am the woman in the painting. He smiles before turning back but this time looks at the man as he whispers,

"He is the man who loves her more than himself so he gives his heart to her, not caring about his own self bleeding to death. All he cares is that she lives happily."

**************

😭😭😭😭😭 Somebody hold me! Give me Taehyung!