43

Y/n's POV

I look at the phone in my hands and then sigh. This is a new phone that was gifted by Jennie, my old one was lost somewhere the night where I took the drugs and Taehyung took me back home.

Taehyung has been a total dick to me every time we meet.

Okay, I lied.

I'm the one who's acting a bitch and he's just trying to be a gentleman. But it doesn't change the fact that he's my ex and a big no-no in my life.

I stare at the messages that I sent him to let him know that I got a new phone but he left me on seen. He doesn't reply to me. I wonder if he's that busy to pay attention to me.

It's been a week after that incident at Taehyung's mansion, I still couldn't get a hold of him. I lock my phone and shut my eyes in frustration before keeping it on the table and grabbing the pencil beside me to complete the sketch on the wall.

"Y/n!" I flinch at Jennie's sudden scream but turn around only to have her lunge at me like a cat. "What happened?" I ask her, my hands still resting on my sides because she's squeezing my body.

"Yoongi is taking me out on a karaoke date today!" She squeals in excitement and my heart melts at how happy she is. I smile genuinely and try to wrap my arms around her softly before she lets me go.

"Aww. . . He's treating you well, right?" I ask her with a smile. She nods and bites her lips, blushing hard. "He acts as if he doesn't care but deep down he's the sweetest human ever! That bratty cute meow!"

I smile at her but a bitter feeling creeps up inside me. Everyone is getting loved. Even her. But my lover doesn't care about replying to my texts. It's not jealousy.

But it's not any less than being envious of seeing people get what you always yearn for. Even if those people are close to you, still you are envious of what they have.

I force a smile and place my arms on her shoulder. "Go home and prepare yourself. I'm sure, you want to look good for tonight." I tell her but her smile drops, replaced by an immediate frown. "But you still have some work left."

I shake my head and smile at her. "You should go home, get yourself a spa treatment, and then get dressed well, girl! Woo that man completely today! Get him!" I encourage her and her eyes light up.

"I never thought I'll fall head over heels for a single guy! Korea changed me!" She exclaims and I chuckle, watching her big smile. "So you ain't gotta whore around with me anymore?" I pout and tease her.

She smirks and snakes an arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards her. "Babe, sorry but I think I'll get into loyal mode for good." She says seductively and presses a kiss on my cheek. I laugh loudly, cringing at her but she laughs along.

We hear loud noises of people clearing their throats and turn around to see Yoongi and Taehyung looking at us with blank faces. "What are you both doing?" Taehyung asks with a straight face and Jennie straightens up, nervously smiling at him.

"Sorry, we are just whorin- playing around. Yeah. See you later, Y/n," she says, holding my hand and I nod at her with a smile before she walks away. I look at Yoongi who eyes Jennie walking away before he turns back to me.

"Yoongi, I swear if you break her heart, I'm going to hunt you down!" I warn him in front of Taehyung whose lips curve up slightly but Yoongi rolls his eyes, walking away from there without a single word.

Leaving only Taehyung and I in the lounge.

I then back to the wall without taking a glance at him and continue my drawing. I hear his shoes clicking towards me, approaching me and I alert myself.

"Yo, SinCity!" He whispers in my ears, his hot breath hitting my earlobe, sending a strange sensation down my throat. I blink several times before turning to him. "Yes, Mr. V?"

"Are you free tonight? I want a plus one for a boring gathering. I could use some of your tantrums to entertain me throughout the time." He says and I glare at him, "You could've asked me out in a better way, Mr. V."

"You hate me, right? Then you can just join me there. No feelings are attached from your side so you can," He says and I grit my teeth. "Stop manipulating me."

"I don't manipulate. You're the one who gets worked up about everything I say." He states the obvious. "That's because I hate you." I reason the pretty obvious.

He smirks and places his palm on my shoulder before his eyes trail back to the wall behind me as he admires the sketch. "Since when did you have to sketch before painting, kitten? I have always seen you with a paintbrush." He says and I look at him.

"You remember how I only used to sketch before I met you? I didn't use colors. I returned to my original form. I sketch before I color." I tell him and he hums, scrutinizing his gaze over the wall.

"Can I ask you the reason why you stopped painting nudes?" He asks and I suck in a breath as a memory strikes my mind.

"I think you should stop painting nudes, Y/n." He says, sipping on the glass of wine, staring at my canvas. I shoot my head at him. "What?"

He smirks slightly and turns to me, putting his free hand inside his black-fitted trousers. "People don't like sophisticated stuff, Y/n. Let me help you. I'll be a Princess maker. None of your exhibitions are being accepted. Let me help you. You're a great artist. I'll help you reach the world," He says, bending his body down, leaning his face to me.

He smiles warmly, two dimples protruding at the side of his cheeks, eyes so dark that it lures me in. "Do you like me, sir?" I ask him as he twirls my brown hair in his fingers. "I love you, Y/n, but we can do relationships later, can't we? For now, I need to fix things up."

With that, he presses his lips against mine.

*****************

Now you know who is him? ☕ Did I drop a bomb? Oh, don't worry. The actual bomb is on its way.