52

Taehyung's POV

I slowly creak open the door and nervously step inside the room. But Jungkook glares at me and sticks his tongue out at my face before walking past me, bumping into my shoulder. I look at him in annoyance. "What is that kid's problem?" I mutter but turn back.

Our eyes met and my heart skips a beat. She smiles weakly and tilts her head cutely. "Hi," she says weakly and I smile at her widely, "Hey!" I rub my sweaty palms but slowly walk to her.

"Kim Tae! Why are you so nervous, you jerk?" She asks, squinting her swollen eyes and I stand beside her bed, moving my hand forth to brush her hair from her face. She smiles and shuts her eyes at my touch before opening them again when I cup her cheek.

"Can I take a seat?" I ask and she nods. I release her face and sit down "Taehyung, ask me." She says and I raise my eyebrows at her questioningly.

"Let's be friends for a while and ask me everything you want to. I know you have millions of questions to ask me right now." She says and I take a deep breath. "You don't have to explain everything to me—"

"Do you care for me?" She asks and I reply instantly, "Always."

"Do you want me?" She asks and I smile at her, "I need you."

"Do you love me?" She asks and I feel a heavy unsettling feeling in my chest. "I— I do. I cherish you a lot. Just don't use that term please." I tell her and she nods.

"You can ask me something." She speaks and I hold her hand in between mine and stare at her. "Be honest with me, kitten. Are you addicted to drugs?" I ask and she nods her head.

"I take drugs when I have panic attacks." She says and my lips tremble at her answer. "Every day?"

She looks at me but shakes her head with a smile. "Once a week. Twice a month. Depends." She says and I heave a sigh of relief.

"You're good. Just try not to have panic attacks. Then you don't need to take drugs." I tell her and she squeezes my hands. "I never wanted to take drugs, Tae. It's just that, drugs help me stop breathing for a while, my fast-pacing heart stops, and my overthinking stops. As if all of my organs so functioning and I levitate, forgetting all of my troubles." She says, shrugging.

I nod to that. "Eating disorder. What about that?" I ask and she bites her lower lip. "I have probably the worst case. I cannot eat much anymore. I feel like I'll throw up whenever I see food. I just can't bear the feeling of having my stomach filled." She says.

I press my fingers on her temple, "It's all in your mind, Y/n. You know that?" I ask and she nods, giving me a sad smile. "I'm sorry." But I hold both of her hands, kissing her palms softly.

"Don't be. You suffered enough, kitten." I assure her but she shakes her head. "I just make everyone worry around me." She says.

"Stop thinking like that, Y/n. You don't. You're the best girl. I'm sure Jungkook, Jimin, and Jennie, everyone agree to that." I tell her.

"What about you?"

"You're my everything. How can you ever disturb me?" I ask, holding her hands close to my face. "Instead, it irritates me when you don't bother me about yourself," I say. She looks deeply into my eyes with an unreadable expression before smiling.

"Kim Taehyung," she calls my name and I look at her, raising my eyebrow with a questioning hum, signaling her to continue, "I think you should stop."

I frown. "What?"

She pulls her hands back and my smile drops. She looks into my eyes and smiles softly. "You should stop chasing after me. Get yourself a better woman," she says and my heart shatters into pieces at her words. I stare at her, vision blurring because of the tears in my eyes and I stare at her baffled.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her in disappointment but she drops her smile, looking at me seriously.

"I'm asking you to stop loving me or end whatever feelings you have for me," she says and I stand up, tears rolling down my face but I glare at her, my whole body shaking because of the rage burning inside me.

"Why?"

"Because Namjoon and I love each other." She says, straight on my face and a stinging pain surges through my mind as if a vein is pulled apart from inside.

"Are you sure he loves you?" I ask and she nods. "Yes, he does." She replies.

"Do you love him?" I ask, firmly, wiping my tears and she nods, "I do. I love Namjoon." She says while I look at her pupils. I smile, a dark one, staring into her eyes that gives me the real answer.

I extend my hand to her for a handshake, "SinCity, I would still like you to have my hotel lounge designed, please." I say and she gives me a professional smile before extending her hand to shake mine. "I will look forward to it, Mr. Vincent."

I scoff internally and release her hand before putting my hands inside my pocket. "You should take a rest, SinCity. Come to work when you feel like it." I tell her and she nods silently.

I smirk and turn around, walking towards the exit, opening the door, and peeking at her once before shutting it behind me. The others come up to me. "What happened?"

"Did you both make up?" Jennie asks.

I shake my head but take my hand out. "She wants us to stay business partners," I tell them and Jungkook squints his eyes at me but a smirk forms on his face.

"I know those eyes, Taehyung." He says and I silently peek at him. Jimin and Jennie frown. "Where's Yoongi?" I ask and Jennie points towards the corridor. "He's busy with bills and stuff," she says and I nod.

I walk forward but Jungkook follows me behind, jogging up to me. "I missed this side, Taehyung." He mumbles and I turn to peer at him.

"Which side?"

"That night at the shooting range. You told me how much you crave Y/n and will go to any means to have her. Those eyes are back," he says and I smirk at him. "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refuse to let them rule our future. No man will ever love her as much as I do." I say and he grips my shoulder.

"Do whatever you want but make sure that my best friend doesn't get hurt. You made mistakes, Taehyung. But I also know that no one can ever love her the way you do," Jungkook says and I smile at him.

"Namjoon is manipulating her, right? Here comes the King of manipulation then," I tell Jungkook and he smiles, patting my shoulder as we get into the elevator I finish my sentence with the biggest smirk and darkest eyes ever,

"Here comes, Y/n's Sexy Pornstar."

************

Let's gooo 🩵💜 😭🦋

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for the upcoming chapters?