48

Y/n's POV

I take my dress off and change into comfortable clothes in my bathroom. I don't feel good, my mood is completely ruined.

A bad headache after tonight's event and all I want to do is go to sleep. Jennie isn't here and I don't want to text her to ask her where she is because she'll again call me her mom nagging at her.

I walk out of the shower wearing a baby tee and underwear but gasp to see Namjoon sitting on my bed, eyes red, legs spread wide and hands rested on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him lowly. He smirks and lets out a bitter laugh, throwing his head back and immediately looking at me with dark eyes. "Why? Don't you need me anymore, love?"

I blink my eyes but ignore his presence, walking towards the dressing table and taking a seat in front of the mirror. I hold the hairbrush but a firm grip on my wrist stops my action.

I look at Namjoon in horror. He smiles at me, eyes still red, head tilting to the side. "Let me do it for you, love." He says and turns me back to the mirror. He starts moving the hairbrush along my hair, the tip of the brush gently touching my scalp to soothe me but I feel the immense tension in the air.

"You are always so obedient, love. When I told you that I love Red and Black so you must dye your hair into two-toned of that shade, you did it right away and then never changed it. You kept dyeing it like that. You love me so much." He mentions something from our past years.

"Why are you bringing it up?" I ask, staring at his reflection through the mirror but he smiles, still focused on brushing the ends of my hair, holding it in his palms. "I'm just reminding you, love. I made you what you are. SinCity is all because of me. If I never discovered you and helped you out, you would've still been struggling in a strange country."

I can feel my eyes brimming up with tears. "Shouldn't you return back to your fiance? She might be worried." I remind him. He settles my hair in front of my shoulders on both sides and stares at me. "I love you, Y/n." He confesses and I sniffle, tearing up.

I look away from the mirror but feel him holding my shoulders and rubbing circles with his thumb. "Hana knows it. That I love you. But I want you to stay loyal to me." He states and I look up at him as anger surges through my body.

"What are you trying to say, Namjoon?" I ask and he pulls his hand away from my shoulders, keeping the hairbrush on the dressing table and then putting his hands inside his pockets as he looks at me seriously.

"Don't meet Taehyung anymore. Whatever work is left just stop going to him. I'll compensate the penalty if you've signed a contract. Don't meet your ex," he says and I scoff at his words in disbelief. "So you're trying to tell me that I will be completely yours but you won't be mine? That's what you mean?"

He looks at me and leans down to place his lips close to my ears. "He won't love you the way I do, love. He didn't tell you that he loves you until you left him. He's toxic." He whispers and I turn to look at him, "And you're not? You are getting married and yet you're here at another woman's house telling her that you love her!"

He rolls his eyes and stands up straight. "So you're going back to him? Leaving me alone?" He asks and I shut my eyes, my chest feeling heavy. "You're getting married, Namjoon!"

He holds the glass of whiskey on the dressing table and smashes it on the ground beside me, shattering it into pieces as I gasp at his actions. I stand up from the other side, watching him in astonishment as he silently observes me. "So now that your rich ex-boyfriend is back, you're leaving me?" He asks, eyes saddening and I look at him in sympathy.

"Do you love me, Namjoon?" I ask him and he steps forward. "I love you." He says, looking into my eyes.

"Do you mean it?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows, squinting his eyes. "What?"

"Do you mean when you say that you love me?"

"I do. Why do you think I spent so much money on you? Why do you think I love giving you so much pleasure—"

"Do you genuinely care for me, Namjoon?" I ask, cutting him off midway and he looks at me darkly. "You cannot leave me, Park Y/n. I've built you what you are today. If you leave me it'll just mean that you're a slut who sells sex for getting her things done!"

I clench my jaws and walk forward to grab his neck, choking him. His eyes widen in shock but he grabs my wrist with both of his hands. "Shut up! How can you call this love? You're degrading me right now, Kim Namjoon!" I scream at him but push him back.

He coughs while holding his neck but looks up at me in rage. He chuckles but walks forward to approach me. "You cannot escape me!" He says and I smile at him.

"You're worse than Taehyung!" I tell him and he raises his hand, striking it across my face, and slapping me but I look at him in anger. He stares at me darkly and points his index finger at me. "If you even have this much common sense then you will not leave my side, Park Y/n! I'm warning you! You're nothing without me!" He tells me, burning holes through his eyes.

Before I can reply to him, he turns his heels and walks towards the bedroom door, leaving me alone. I cry once the door closes and collapse on the floor while holding my head.

"I cannot do this anymore. Please, God! Please someone help me. Please someone love me."

***************

Please, this is so intense. I'm so satisfied with this chapter.

I don't know if you noticed it but Y/n used violence for Taehyung earlier but he didn't reply, silently enduring it. But she used violence on Namjoon but he did it back. That is what I wanna point out.

And I don't want any of you to defend Y/n. Because she's the ultimate red flag in this book.