54

Y/n's POV

"So, Miss Y/n?" The therapist asks and I nod, sighing deeply. "Park Y/n?" He asks and I frown at him.

"Umm. . . Yes? Do you know me?" I ask and he smiles, "Where did you get my contact details from?" He asks and I look at him in confusion.

"From Google?" 

He chuckles, looking down at his paper board. "Are you sure that Kim Taehyung didn't send you?" He asks and my eyes widen at the mention of his name.

"No? Do you know him?" I ask and he smiles. "Everyone knows him. But I think I know him a little bit more personally. He is my patient," he says and I frown.

"Patient?" I ask and he looks up from the board and stares at me. "You are exactly like he described me. He knows every single detail of yours. Your appearance, the way you talk, the way you sit, the way you are scratching your right thumb while talking to me now," He says and I look down at my hand, noticing that indeed I am scratching my thumb with my nail. I stop doing that. 

Taehyung observes my every single unconscious action too? He's a very observant person then. 

"I am here for my problem, Dr. Jung," I tell him and he nods. "I know. And I also know that your problem is related to Taehyung." He says and I look up at him.

"Are you trying to gatekeep him or something? Trying to be his friend and tell me that he is right for how he plays with me-"

"Why are you here for, Miss Y/n?" He cuts me off. I get irritated. What kind of a therapist is he? Why isn't he letting me speak? 

"I am confused about something. Also, I have eating disorders and for that, I take drugs at times," I tell and he scribbles something down on the paper. "Call me Hoseok, Y/n."

"Hoseok," I call and he smiles, "Now, Y/n, can you tell me if you take drugs regularly?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Only when I get panic attacks," I tell him and he nods. "So you are not addicted?" He asks and I purse my lips. "I mean, I don't feel like if I don't have it then I'll die but then when I am having an attack, my hands automatically walk up to my shelf and pulls the tablets out," I say.

"You are not addicted. It is all your panic attacks. How long have you been feeling like that about your eating disorder?" He asks. "Umm. . .It's pretty much worse these days but I had this since I became a teenage girl," I answer him.

"How was it when you were with Taehyung?" He asks and I snap my head at him. "Why do you keep mentioning him? Has he asked you to press his name to my face?" I snarl and he smiles.

"Just asking," he says calmly and my anger dies down, seeing his bright smile. "It was fine when I was with him. I had the disorder when I met him but for a few months, I gained healthy weight and could eat well without thinking about anything-" I stop when I realize something. I look up at him and he smiles again, noting a few things down on his papers.

"Currently, you have someone else in your life?" He asks and I stare at him. "Hasn't Taehyung told you about my secret relationship with my boyfriend? He mentioned everything about me though," I say and he shrugs.

"He just said that you have a man in your life other than him. That's it. One line. Nothing else because he doesn't want to disclose your private life to me," he says and I take a deep breath. "Are we collectively trying to heal Taehyung? Because I came here for myself," I say and he laughs slightly.

"Okay then tell me what are you confused about?" He asks and I stop, staring at him in disbelief. He smirks, knowing very well what is my answer to that, "Taehyung or that man, right?" he asks again and I stand up from my seat.

"You are Taehyung's best friend! I am here for my problem! You keep mentioning him!" I scream at him in rage. He smiles at me calmly. "Aren't both of your problems intertwined, Y/n?" He asks, voice as calm as a gentle breeze and I freeze at my place.

"What?"

"Your panic attacks, eating disorders. Isn't everything related to Taehyung?" He asks and I look at him in disbelief. "You are unbelievable, Jung Hoseok! Fuck you and Taehyung!" I exclaim and turn to the door but he says something making me halt in my steps.

"Eight years, Y/n. Both of you seem to suffer for eight years! The reason is that you both are apart from each other! Taehyung made multiple suicide attempts, and had countless panic attacks, hates everyone around him, and doesn't talk to anyone with a smile. Listening to you doesn't make me feel that you were any better too." He says and I look at him in horror.

"Suicide?" I ask and notice that he isn't smiling anymore. His big smile is replaced by a serious expression. "You crave love, right? Taehyung doesn't tell you how much he loves you, right?" He asks, voice as hoarse as a raven. 

"Does your boyfriend say that he loves you?" He asks and I nod instantly. "Always," I reply. "Then why are you having panic attacks, eating disorders, taking drugs even after him telling you that?" He asks and I stumble back to drop on the couch again.

I feel like my chest is aching again at what Hoseok is pointing out. "Now tell me, did you have panic attacks, or an eating disorder while you were with Taehyung?" He asks and tears roll down my face as I shake my head.

"Just because someone says they love you doesn't actually mean that they do. Sometimes when a person doesn't say that they love you doesn't mean that they hate you," he says and I wipe my tears and look up at him.

"Why can't Taehyung say I love you? Why is it so difficult for him to declare his feelings out loud?" I say and he smiles. "At least, he would claim you as his girlfriend to the world, unlike your current boyfriend. Isn't that a sign of declaring love? Not being ashamed to show the world that he belongs to you like you belong to him?" He questions and I stand up, looking straight into his eyes. "I don't care, okay?" I scream and rush to the exit but his words halt me,

"You both are extremely stubborn to communicate with each other so let me make things easier for you, Y/n. Let me tell you about Taehyung's past. You are suffering a lot too. And as a human, it is unbearable for me to see two young people in so much pain."

**********

Readers right now waiting for a smut scene be like:

Don't worry, it's coming soon.