16

Y/n's POV

I shut my eyes in frustration feeling both my shoulders heavy because of two heads resting on it. "I am about to commit murders," I mumble. Jungkook lifts his head up from my left shoulder and frowns at me.

"Murders? Not one but two?" He asks. I turn to him and pass him a sarcastic smile. "Since you won't leave this guy here with me alone, right?" I ask him. But then someone whines beside me. 

"Sis is so rude," Jimin says. I scoff and slump my shoulder down causing his head to hit the table. "Ouch! That hurts!" Jimin scowls. Jungkook chuckles but pokes my cheeks. 

"Why are you glowing though? Which makeup did you apply?" He asks. "Nothing. No makeup on," I tell him. "I love that shit!" Jungkook adds and I smile at him before drinking the juice from the paper cup.

"Did you have sex or what?" Jimin asks directly while I choke on my drink, coughing vigorously. I look at him in horror but he just shrugs. "Crazy!" I mumble and turn towards Jungkook who is wiping the juice mess from the table with a disgusted face.

"Jimin," I heard a female voice and turned around to see Hana approaching our table, linking her arms with Taehyung along with his other friend. He's letting her touch him. I feel a burning sensation in my lower chest. I am jealous. Taehyung smiles at me but I look away from him. 

"You're eating here, bro?" I hear a male's voice. I look at him when Jimin stands up from his seat and moves to sit beside Jungkook; leaving the seat beside me empty. "Yes, Freddy. I don't want to make my sister feel lonely," he says, smiling at me.

I scoff at him. "More like you can't leave Jungkook's ass," I mumble but Jungkook whispers in my ear, "More like my dick." I gag at his words but feel Freddy trying to take the seat next to me.

"Why would your sister feel lonely when I am here-" Taehyung kicks his chair and he falls to the ground. Everyone gasps and I look at Taehyung in horror. He just blankly looks at Freddy on the ground who groans while rubbing his back.

"What the fuck, Taehyung! Why would you do that?" Freddy asks, slowly standing up. Hana looks at Taehyung questioningly. "Because the seat beside her belongs to me," Taehyung says and adjusts the chair to sit back on it next to me.

I blink at him several times in terror but he just pulls my tray of food to him and starts eating, using my spoon. "Are you both dating or what?" Freddy asks and Taehyung passes him a tight-lipped smile. "If that keeps your ass away from her then yes," he answers and I hear claps from beside me.

Jungkook even whistles while Jimin wipes his fake tears. I exhale deeply and turn to Taehyung who is eating my food. "How can you both just date when she is here for just a day?" Hana asks in disbelief while flashing an amused grin. 

"Are you calling out on us?" Jimin questions, hugging Jungkook who pouts at Hana. "You both are expected but Taehyung-"

Taeehyung grabs my wrist and pulls me up, making me stand. "This place is so noisy. Let's go somewhere else!" I hear Taehyung who walks forward but Hana stops him by holding his arm that was holding mine. Taehyung turns to her and raises an eyebrow.

"You're even touching her," she says, looking at our hands with a dark smile. But then looks at me and scoffs. "Let's just eat here. We won't disturb you and your girlfriend; like we always have been doing, Tae," Hana says, gazing at me intensely. I tilt my head at her in confusion.

Is she trying to rub the fact on my face that I am like any other girlfriend of Taehyung who will end up breaking up with him?

My chain of thoughts gets interrupted by Taehyung who pulls my wrist, making Hana drop her hand and he walks away from the cafeteria holding my wrist and people recording us on their cameras. 

What is the big deal here? Is Taehyung an OCD freak who will die when he touches a woman or what?

He takes me across the corridors and upstairs to the classrooms and library until we stop in front of his hideout. "Our hideout is the best!" He says, releasing my wrist and entering the storage room. While my cheeks heat up at him calling this place 'ours'. 

I enter the room and he takes out his laptop from the shelves. I sigh, knowing where this is going. "Are we really going to watch porn right now?" I ask, scrubbing my feet to walk to him but he looks up from his laptop, shaking his head with a head smirk. "We won't need to watch porn. Now that we are doing it ourselves." He says and focuses back on the laptop.

"Then what are we doing?" I ask and he turns the laptop to me. I look at the screen and groan in frustration, pulling my hair. He chuckles at my reaction and says,

"We are going to study history. Making up for the lesson that was supposed to be done yesterday."

*********

Taehyung>>>>History 😞😞😞 tell him