38

Y/n's POV

I turn to glare at Taehyung but he smirks before bitting on a piece of meat seductively, winking at me right after. My heart explodes at the action but I turn back to my plate.

I blink several times but fan myself and take a long deep breath. I munch on the meat slowly but feel Taehyung already finishing his meal in silence. "Is the food not good?" he asks after finishing the meat. I turn to him but shake my head.

"No, it's delicious," I tell him. He isn't the one who cooked it and the steak is really delicious. I cannot blame the chef's cooking skills for my awful disorder. The food is great but I don't really eat much. I cannot eat much. He starts peeling the shrimp and adding them to the salad but I feel my bile acting up.

Oh, no!

I stand up immediately and Taehyung looks at me in surprise but I smile at him nervously. "Where is the restroom?" I ask, my chest feeling heavy and I know I can't stay longer. "I'll take you–"

"Just tell me, Taehyung!" I sneer and he flinches but points his finger behind me. I turn around and steadily walk towards the ladies' washroom sign and enter it. I rush inside now that I know I am safe and enter a cubicle in a hurry.

I hold the toilet seat and dump my contents and feel tears rolling down my face. I puke more, gripping the seat tightly, and cry silently, hating myself for always getting into trouble like this.

I hate myself!

I hate Taehyung!

I hate myself for loving him! I hate him!

As I throw up more into the toilet bowl and tears roll down my face as I feel my throat turning dry.

Taehyung's POV

I rest my back on the wall beside the ladies' washroom and listen to the noises coming from inside. Of course, it's only going to be Y/n's sounds since there is no one in this restaurant besides us.

Her stomach was rumbling in hunger. She took a few bites of meat and now she is throwing up. If I think about what this is then–

I hear the cubicle door opening which means she'll leave the washroom now. I quickly walk back to our table and sit on it as if nothing happened. Ater a minute, the door of the ladies' washroom opens and Y/n comes out, pressing her lips, her eyes look red and lips are pale but the purse in her hand just proves my point that she applied makeup to cover her skin up.

She reminds me of the young Y/n who used to starve herself to look slim. This one just seems to be in a lot worse situation. What have you done to yourself, kitten?

You should've stayed with me. I shouldn't have let you go. Look at you now. This is again my fault, I made you leave me.

I blink my tears away and force a smile on my lips when she sits beside me, her perfume hitting my nostrils as if she sprayed more to hide the fowl odour. "Everything fine?" I ask and she looks at me, giving me a nervous smile. "I think, I'm full. I don't want to eat more," she says and I smile to avoid any suspicion that I'm doubting her.

"You look sick. Everything's really fine, right?" I ask but she smiles, nodding her head. "I am fine. What will happen to me, asshole?" she asks and I smile, nodding, and focus back on the salad.

I put the peels of shrimp away and pass the bowl to her, pulling her plate towards me. She looks at me in confusion but then tilts her head, staring back into the bowl of light meal before gazing back at me. I eat the rest of the leftover meat on her plate and tell her to eat the salad to finish off the meal.

The light salad is suitable for her condition. If she doesn't tell me about her problem, I'll just use my way to keep her healthy for now but catch her red-handed one day and scold her to get treated.

But not now!

"Why don't you take off your gloves while eating?" she asks and I peek at her, munching my meat. "It's fashion," I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"It's fashion!" she mocks me and I chuckle at her tone. "What kind of a tone was that, girlie?" I ask her while laughing and she giggles back. 

"Kim Taehyung's tone!" she says with a funny face and I laugh at her. "That's not how I said!" I protest with an offensive expression but she sticks her tongue out, playfully. I scoff and poke my fingers on her waist and she screams, pulling her body back and trying to grab my hands but I keep teasing her.

"You are still ticklish here!" I say with a big smile and she gives me a toothy grin, nodding. "I am so don't you dare! Ah! Taehyung! No!"

Yoongi's POV

I look at Taehyung and Y/n laughing and enjoying each other and a small smile curves up my features at Taehyung's big smile. "I wish he treated her like Mr. V does," I hear Jennie beside me and I arch my brow at her in confusion.

"Who treats who?" I ask but she smiles at me. "Us. You and me," she says hurriedly and I give her a blank stare, pressing my lips into a thin line and shaking my head. "You are so unromantic!" she says and I roll my eyes at her.

"I know," I say and she pouts. I sigh and grab her wrist, dragging her out of the restaurant. "That was the last stop restaurant. Hotel tour is over, Miss Kim," I speak, taking her towards the exit of the building.

"Okay but where are we going?" she asks and I look at her, asking her to stand over there. The valet brings my car and hands me the keys. I open the passenger's seat and turn to Jennie, "Get in!"

"Where?"

"The car?"

"No! I mean where are you taking me?" she asks, holding the hem of her white skirt timidly and I twitch my lip sideways. "You called me unromantic so I am taking you on a date?" I ask and her eyes light up in excitement.

"What the fuck, Min!" She exclaims in glee and comes running to me, with open arms but I hold her arms, pushing her back gently while groaning. "Okay! Okay! Enough! Get in!"

She gets in and I smile while crossing over to enter my car. I buckle up and start the engine when she squeals in excitement,

"The stone has a heart too!"

***************

A happy chapter to make all of you smile. Hope you did 😁🩷🩵