23

Y/n's POV

I open my eyes when I hear someone whistling. I giggle but slowly wake up from the bed and see Taehyung only in his boxers, resting his hips on the rim of the table next to the window of his bedroom. His eyes fall upon me and he stops whistling, crossing his arms over his chest and smiling at me.

"Why are you naked?" I ask, shaking my head and he just opens his arms, motioning me to go to him to give him a hug. I walk down wearing his full-sleeved blue button up shirt that he made me wear last night after we shared a special moment. The sleeves were so long that they covered my palms too. 

I stand in front of him and he places his hands under my arms, pulling me forward while I grip his nape with one hand, my other elbow resting on his chest and hand on his shoulders. He pulls me further, leaning his mouth to envelop mine. I return the smooch when he uses his tongue to make this even more steamier. 

I moan, running my fingers at the ends of the hair on his nape, my fingertips only touching Taehyung because of the sleeves of the shirt but feel him tightening his grip under my arms, causing the shirt to rile up, exposing my butt from the back. He detaches his mouth, places a few small kisses on them, and joins our forehead.

"Happy Birthday, Taehyung." He giggles. "You wished me last night and even gave me a present." He says and I smile before pulling back. He holds my hand, locking our fingers and I grin at him.

"I gift that to you quite often," I say, scrunching my nose and he chuckles. "What? Red lace? Garter? Stockings? No. I don't remember you doing that?" He says playfully and I hit his chest softly and he laughs at my reaction.

He stops and moves forward to kiss me again but I whine, moving back, releasing his grip on me. He sulks and shows me his shiny eyes that I rarely see. "I'm going to brush. Not now! You already kissed me!" I say but he pouts and walks past me to the bed, plops himself upside down, his heels touching the pillows and his head on the end as he stares at me with an angry pout.

"Why are you being a baby?" I ask, giggling and walking towards the closet, then the bathroom. "Why are you being a baby?" I hear him mock me in a cute voice and I smile at his silly actions.

------------------------------

I walk out of the bathroom and watch him, staring at me with his head arching backwards at the end of the bed. "Taehyung, wear something," I tell him but he opens his arms again.

"No, not now. We need to have breakfast, Taehyung!" I refuse but he whines. "Come here, please, kitten. I swear I'll have breakfast after you come here for once," he pleads and I sigh. I walk to him and stand in front of his face but he smirks.

Oh no!

I proceed to run but he holds my hips and pulls my body back. His strong hands grip the side of my hips and he makes me partially sit on his face, my core right on his tongue. I shut my eyes and place my hands over his as he dives into my pussy. He takes long stripes, lapping my juices and my legs feel weak.

I am still standing and he hums in satisfaction after flicking, sucking, nibbling, and abusing my cunt like a candy. My throat feels dry and I feel a tight knot in my stomach after a few minutes. I whimper, my toes curling on the floor and I try to maintain my balance, my hips moving forward but Taehyung holds them in place.

He shifts his hands and places them over mine and laces our fingers, moving our hands forwards and joining the intertwined hands in front of my belly. The four hands look like a knotted one from the front and I moan when I feel myself close.

His tongue digs deeper and I move my head forward, releasing myself in his mouth but he licks me clean, sucking my cum with a satisfied groan. I sigh and move forward when he releases me and I turn back to see him, wiping his chin. "That was the best birthday breakfast ever," he says and I blush at his words, patting his cheek but he gets up from the bed.

"Wear some clothes. Wear some clothes! WEAR SOME CLOTHES!" I complain and hear him chucking before he enters the closet and soon I hear the bathroom door close but Taehyung says something before shutting it,

"I am your nude muse, kitten. Your Sexy Pornstar hates to wear clothes in front of you."

**************

Why is reading smuts in this book important?

Because of the horny moments ❌

The hidden meaningful actions of Taehyung in between the lines ✅

Say goodbye to smuts for 30 chapters. 🍷 Also, thanks for 10k reads on this book.

A double update is on its way now~