5

Y/n's POV

I look at Taehyung raising my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I ask him and he scoffs before taking his leopard print shirt off, leaving him only in his sleeveless white top and black pants. 

He approaches me but I move back, "I don't need it," I say, looking at him. He silently swings the material around me and makes me wear it, pulling my body forward from my back using the shirt and then buttoning the top buttons with his face close to mine.

"I told you I don't need-"

"This hall is present with a countless number of drunk students. It won't take them a fucking minute to pound themselves into you right here. Right now. I am just being careful. Understood, Park Y/n?" He speaks in a cold tone, holding the collar of his shirt on me tightly and staring at me seriously. I swallow the lump in my throat and nod when he releases me. He looks at the small bag of peanuts in my hand.

"Late-night snack?" He asks and I shake my head, "Dinner. I slept earlier so I didn't eat," I tell him. He frowns and he steps forward but I move backward. He passes me an amused smirk and glances at me.

"Can I ask you a question, kitten?"

"No," I reply instantly and he scoffs. "Tell me honestly. What did you eat after that burger in the morning?" He asks and I gulp at his dominating voice. I hate to admit it but I eat really less. I just don't like eating a lot because I don't want to gain weight.

"I ate rice and-" I gasp when he rubs his knuckles against my cheeks. I stare at him and he smirks at me with red eyes, burning with rage. "Honestly. Truth." Two words but in such a dangerous tone that it sent shivers down my core. He keeps stroking my cheek and I clench my legs together, feeling tingling down there.

"I didn't," I confess and suddenly he grabs my wrist and pulls me away from there. I get dragged along the crowd with him as he stops in front of the big dining table. I notice that there is almost no food left on it. Just some grilled meat and fried chicken.

He releases my hand and grabs a plate, turning to me. He glances at my hand and takes the packet of peanuts from my hand and shoves them inside his pocket before handing me the plate and then dumps the bigger plate with the leftover grilled meat in it. A lot of meat.

I look at him in horror as he turns back and takes another plate before dumping all the fried chicken on it, holding it up before turning back to me. He looks at the hand carrying the bottle and sighs before holding it and dragging me again towards the stairs.

I silently just get dragged by him and peek a glance at Hana who has her dress riled up her waist, exposing her lace thong underwear, and is getting her ass squeezed by another brunette who is sucking her neck from the side. She gives me a piercing look but I turn around when we walk up the stairs with Taehyung pulling me.

He takes me back to my room and stands in front of it. "How do you know my room?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes and turns back. "Jimin and I are best friends. Even if I don't want to know anything about you, I am informed a lot," he says, releasing me and opening the door.

He enters it as if he owns it while I tilt my head and follow him. "Now eat this," he says, keeping the plate on the study table but I blink several times before rushing towards it and keeping the plate there. I quickly take the red dairy away from there and open the drawer to keep it inside.

But-

I shut my eyes, biting my lips in frustration when Taehyung holds it. "No secrets between us, kitten," he says and pulls the diary from my grip. But I try to reach for it when he stretches his hand up. "Not this one! Please, Taehyung! Please!" I exclaim, trying to snatch it back but he is too tall as he smirks at my failed attempts.

I glare at him and slap him hard across the face. His face turns because of the impact and scoffs, turning back to me with a glare. "Kitten, you did a very big mistake," he says and I blink several times, jumping again to grab the diary but he grips my waist and pulls me close to his body. I hiss and place my hands on his chest to push him back but he holds me in place with his draped arm.

"Don't, kitty," he says and slowly moves back as I step back as well. His hot breath hits my lips as he stares at my lips while I do the same as we walk back. Suddenly I'm pushed back and the bathroom door is slammed shut on my face.

I compose myself and finally bang on the door. "Taehyung," I call out from inside the bathroom. "Taehyung! Don't do this. Let me out!" I yell but no response. I take a deep breath and bang on the door aggressively this time.

"Taehyung! I'll kill you once I get out!" I shout but hear him chuckling as he slowly opens the door and I spot the red dairy opened in his hand. "You will kill me? I think it's the other way round though," he says and I glare at him before snatching the thing from his hand.

"What even are you trying to hide in this diary? There's nothing to be kept hidden for. Just drawings," he says and I look at him in anger. "You are going to bully me too, right?" I ask but his smirk drops replaced by a confused expression.

"Bully for what?" 

"Nude paintings. You'll tell them all and tease me, right?" I ask in a cracked voice and he scoffs before taking the diary back from me and opening a page. He turns the page to me and looks at me seriously, "This is nothing to be teased for. This is creativity and you are an exceptionally talented kitten. Who the fuck bullied you for this?" He asks and I sniff, shaking my head.

"You will laugh at me for drawing nude people," I say, hanging my head low and fisting my hands tightly. "Hey. Hey. Hey! Kitty, look." Taehyung lifts my head up by my chin and stares at my teary face softly. He smiles, a warm one, and places his forehead against mine before he mumbles,

"You should be glad that you have identified something you are good at. Don't give a fuck about how people perceive it."

*********

🟩Taehyung's good boy traits>>>>>>Taehyung's toxic traits 🚩