8

Y/n's POV

I clench my jaws and look down, hiding my tears when I stare at my mom. I can feel Jimin holding my hand but I pull it off him, walking straight towards the kitchen. The cook glances at me and smiles, "Sebastian, please can you prepare something for a hangover like soup or something really quick?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yes, two bowls for me too," Jimin says, standing beside me. "Should I add noodles to it?" He asks and I peek at Jimin who nods. "The other one is for Sir Taehyung, right?" Sebastian asks and I stiffen.

"No, it's for someone else. Taehyung didn't stay over last night? I thought he already returned home after eating breakfast," Jimin says but Sebastian shakes his head. "No, he didn't. After preparing for the party last night, I didn't see him anymore since today morning," he answers while chopping some green onions quickly.

"I'll text him later," Jimin says and I hear getting called from behind. "Daughter! A very good morning!" I turn around to see my stepdad grinning at me from the dining table and that's when my mother looks up at me with big eyes.

"Y/n? Oh, I didn't notice. Good morning to you. Jimin, you too." She says and Jimin bows at her. "Good morning, Mom," he says and I nod. She looks at me with a pained expression but I turn back to Sebastian who is adding the meat and vegetables to a big pot. 

"Why don't you both sit and have breakfast with us?" My mother asks and I hear Jimin chuckling awkwardly at her. I turn back at her and stare at her seriously. "You really expect me to do that?" I ask.

"Y/n-" I raise my hand at her but see how Mr. Park holds her wrist back with a warm smile on his face. "Let it be. They are almost adults now. They don't need to sit with us and eat." Mr. Park says and I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Y/n," my mother warns but I stare at her. "Or else what? Are you going to leave me too? Well, go ahead!" I argue and feel Jimin, holding my arm gently. "Sissy, stop," he whispers but I look at him.

Tears form in my eyes, looking at him, my chest gets heavy and I take deep breaths. "Stop? You're asking me to stop? What would you have done Jimin if you were in my place?" I ask him, my voice rising as tears roll down my face.

I sniff and glare at my mother who is fuming in anger by now. "When you get to know the news that your mother has a boyfriend five minutes after your dad died?" I scream, rubbing my nose and face. 

"It wasn't my fault that your dad died when we were having sex," my mother yelled and Jimin gasps beside me. I cry out, weeping and hanging my head low as I feel Jimin embracing me. "It just feels sad to know that you lost the only parent who actually cared about you," I yell but feel Jimin stroking my back.

I push him away and wipe my face, crying badly. "Still, you are standing here instead of that old house in a lot more comfortable lifestyle than your idiot father's poor farmhouse-"

"Sebastian! Is it done?" I ask, cutting her off and looking at Sebastian who places the third bowl of noodles on the counter. I take it from him and give him a small smile before running back to the stairs.

I rush across the corridors while sobbing silently but my eyes land upon Jungkook and Taehyung standing in the doorway of the end rooms, staring at me. I hiccup while looking at Jungkook who gives me a sad smile but then he turns to Taehyung who is staring at me blankly, holding his jaws.

They heard it.

I pass him the bowl and enter my room, walking to my bed when I hear Jimin's voice from outside. "I thought you left. You were with her?" Jimin asks. "Is that even important?" Taehyung fires back. I see Jungkook poking his head inside my room.

"Cutie Y/n-" but Taehyung blocks him by his chest and pushes him back gently. "I'll take care of it," he says and then I see Taehyung entering the room with the bowl in his hand.

"Hey," he says with a small smile and I cry. "I don't want your pity," I reply, sobbing. "I am not pitying you," he says, strolling across the room, keeping the bowl on the study table. He then comes to me. 

"Don't cry," he says but I shake my head. "I hate her," I say but he wipes the tears off my face. "I understand," he mumbles while holding my face. "I hate my life. I don't want to live anymore-" 

My words get interrupted when our lips collide with each other. My eyes widen at the sudden action but he moves his lips against mine and a few tears fall from my eyes as I close them and kiss him back. He curls his fingers into my hair, grabbing them and pushing my face even closer if it is possible as he kisses me passionately.

His soft lips part and close in sync with mine and I hook my arms under his arms, pulling his body closer. He tilts his head, angling it to kiss me deeper as we fall back to the bed. I run out of breath and he cups my waist, sliding his leg in between mine.

My entire body burns with his touch and he continues to kiss me, hands slowly holding my cheeks before pulling away and I reach forward to keep the contact he moves back, panting heavily.

"There it goes. Both of our first kisses. Did you like it?" He asks and I nod, breathing heavily. He smiles and swings his hands under my back, pulling me up swiftly from the bed, and my flushed face hits his chest. He strokes my hair gently as he mumbles,

"Fuck life, kitten. Just focus on us."

***********

The last line 🦋🫰 Double update because it's Sunday and you all need some entertainment.