25

Y/n's POV

I look at the guests who are looking at me weirdly but I frown, ignoring them when Uncle Hwan looks at me. "I have prepared the cake with the candles. We need to just light it up." He says and I smile at him as he walks away.

Jimin and Jungkook approaches us, panting heavily and looking at the cake. A smile brightens up on their faces. "Can't believe you made this whole thing!" Jungkook says and Jimin rolls his eyes, "Of course! My sis is talented like me."

"You both aren't related by blood!" Jungkook argues and Jimin glares at him. "What do you mean? We are related by destiny!" He screams at him but Jungkook sulks.

I giggle but look at the clock. "Why isn't Taehyung coming yet?" I ask Jimin who holds his pockets and searches in it. "Damn! I haven't touched my phone ever since contacting the caterers. I need to check for it. It's in the guest room maybe. Jungkook, pass me yours." He says but he shrugs.

"Mine is in the room too. It was dead so I left it for charging in the morning, then this cake was taken out, dropping Y/n and the decorators, I didn't get time to take it off charging." He says and I sigh. "I'll call him." I say and unlock my phone to see countless messages.

"Uhmm... Something's wrong with my phone. There are so many messages—"

"Taehyung's car just entered the mansion." Uncle Hwan runs to us and our eyes widen. "Let's go. Turn off the lights." Jimin says. Jungkook pulls my hand. The light goes off, the muttering and whispering silences as if everyone knows the usual Jimin's plan and we wait until Taehyung enters the mansion.

The door opens, Taehyung's silhouette appears in my vision as the door light falls on him from behind. He walks forward silently in the dark.

But he doesn't know that the table is in the front. I feel Jungkook tighten my hand and Jimin stands between us, lighting the candle. Suddenly, the lights turn on and we all start clapping and singing together.

I stand in the side of the cake, Jungkook beside me, hopping like a bunny and Jimin who is dancing in front of the cake. Uncle Hwan is also clapping like others but our claps die down, seeing the state of Taehyung.

His eyes burning red, his blonde hair all ruffled, bruises on his face, bleeding knuckles and small cuts on his lips as he looks at the cake in the front blankly but then looks at me. A smile plasters on his face with his hooded eyes.

"Happy birthday to me!" He slurs and I blink nervously when he claps his hands in front of Jimin who's in shock. Then at Jungkook who's in confusion. Then finally stands in front of me. "Happy Birthday to me, kitten." He says, gulping and staring into my eyes, and I smell the alcohol from his body. Did he drive by himself?

"You're— You're drunk," I whisper and he chuckles bitterly. "I am. It was the only way out." He says, shrugging and turns to the cake. "Blow the candle after making a wish? No need. Let's skip!" He says and blows on it, stumbling on the table but Jungkook holds him up.

He turns to him and laughs, "Oh, Jungkook. Wow. The strong guy! Thanks, buddy! Let's cut the cake!" He says, turning to the cake while I stare at others, looking at us in horror.

Uncle Hwan is panicked as if he's wondering what he should do at this moment. But suddenly I gasp when something hits my face.

A piece of cake.

I hear everyone in the hall gasp too. I slowly turn around and see Taehyung, smiling at me but his eyes are showing that he's angry. Jungkook pulls him by the collar. "What the fuck, Taehyung? What's wrong with you? It's fine that you're drunk but you don't need to act crazy with her!" He barks at Taehyung who pushes him back, stumbling back himself with a stoic face and Jimin blinks, several times, trying to calm himself down and turns to the crowd.

"Guys, the party is over—"

"Wait! The party has just begun!" Hana says, walking across the crowd but tears fill my eyes when she lifts the red diary up. No.

I cry silently. No.

No. No. No. Please.

"Our lovely junior, Park Y/n, here is a great artist. I just want to share her works with everyone." She says.

"What the hell?"

"She draws them?"

"These are nude people!"

"So vulgar!"

"What kind of a hobby is it?"

"Does she draw people she sleeps with?"

"Does Taehyung know?"

"Yes, I know." Taehyung says and chuckles again. I stare at him while crying. Taehyung's two guards are holding Jungkook and Jimin back who's trying to punch Taehyung right now.

"I know. About my girlfriend's hobby." He says and Hana smiles. "You enjoy it?" She asks and Taehyung scoffs.
"It's none of my concern."

"You joked about her with us." She says. Beside her, Freddy nods his head, confirming her words. I look at them, feeling small in this party. "Taehyung! I swear I'll kill you!" Jungkook yells and Taehyung turns to him.

"The gay best friend is barking again," Hana says and Taehyung silently turns back to me and throws a box at me which hits my head and I grunt in pain while sobbing.

"She was a joke to me from the beginning. It was supposed to be a joke to me. But she was different though. A joke with whom I can play around." He says and Jimin shouts, "Taehyung, stop! Everyone's watching, Tae!"

Taehyung turns to the others with a blank look and stands up straight. "Everyone, out of my home except her. Now!" The crowd disperses and moves towards the door, the guards of Taehyung and Uncle Hwan telling them to go out.

Hana approaches Taehyung and holds his arm, "Taehyung, I knew she would cheat trust me—"

"Fuck off!" Taehyung yells at her face and she backs off but grits her teeth before storming out of the house.

"I said all! Uncle Hwan! Jimin! Jungkook! Guards! Everyone! Out!" He says, looking at me and Uncle Hwan, blinks several times but motion the guards who practically carry the two angry men out of the mansion. The door closes and Taehyung stares at me.

"Should we have fun now?" He asks and approaches me. I'm scared of him right now. He's not Taehyung.

He holds my waist but I squirm in his grip when he licks my face with his tongue. I cry under his touch and scream, pushing him away. He chuckles and stares at me.

"Why, kitten? You're getting all the luxuries and attention because of me. All the pleasure. Still you're looking at other men," he says and I look at him in disgust.

"Taehyung, you're drunk!" I say, hugging myself. "I am. Sorry about that. Let's have sex to sort that out, okay?" He says and approaches me and grabs me by arms, as I struggle in his grip, crying. "I love you, Taehyung. Don't do this."

He grips my chin and pulls my face, glaring at me and says something that breaks me from inside out,

"Don't you understand? I don't fucking love you!"

*******************

🫢😮 Drama is my middle name and cliffhanger is in my blood.