19

Y/n's POV

I blink my eyes and let out a soft whine feeling myself waking up. I breathe deeply but feel a big hand cupping my bare left breast inside my shirt from behind while another strong arm is wrapped around my waist over my T-shirt.

I smile when I recognize the lips on the crook of my neck. His soft breaths hit my skin as his leg is laced around mine. Taehyung really is a cuddly bear.

I slowly turn around, causing his hand to now reach my back and he squirms in his sleep before pulling me closer, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Y/n," he mumbles and I hum, taking his hands off me because I need to pee. I sit up and push his leg away but he puckers his lips like a pout in his sleep and turns around to lie on his back.

I sigh but notice myself wearing a new T-shirt and shorts while he's in his boxers. His shirt, tie, and pants are hanging safely on the chair of my study table. I smile but feel slight pain in my lower region.

We really fucked until I passed out. Damn!

Can I even walk today?

I feel completely clean, thinking that Taehyung probably gave me a warm bath like last time. I slowly climb out of bed and wear my slippers, moving to the washroom to pee.

I do my business in the washroom and get out but feel my throat dry suddenly. I roll my eyes at the fact that every time we end up having sex, we skip dinners.

I turn to look at Taehyung sleeping like a bear wearing boxers. I chuckle at him. But notice that it's just 4 AM right now. I sigh before turning back to walk towards the door and open it.

"You're a disgrace!" I jolt at the shout and turn around to see Taehyung, now astonished, supporting his body on his elbows, looking at me while blinking his eyes rapidly since his sleep got disrupted.

He jerks his chin, asking me what's wrong while fluttering his eyes at the sudden chaos. I shake my head, shrugging my shoulders as if I don't know.

"You're really something, Jimin!" I hear my stepdad again, screaming. I look at Taehyung who knits his brows but rubs his face, removing the locks of hair from his eyes and sitting up on the bed slowly.

"Why would you do that? Have you ever thought about our reputation?" I blink several times before running out of the room and down the stairs but gasp when I see Jimin and Jungkook, hanging their heads low, standing in front of a furious Mr. Park. My mother is standing beside him, trying to calm him down.

I walk up to them and Mr. Park stares at me. "What happened?" I ask and he scoffs, pointing his finger at Jimin. "This kid was naked with this guy here on the couch. They were dead drunk, had sex here, and slept here!" He shouts.

I frown at his words but I see Jimin crying while hiccuping, head hung low in shame. I sigh and turn to my stepfather. "They won't do it again. They were drunk." I tell him but feel Jungkook, holding my hand without looking at me.

"No, Y/n! You don't understand. They're saying they love each other! Are they stupid?" He screams and something snaps inside me. Jungkook tightens his grasp on me but now I scoff. "What?" I ask, looking at them with an amused grin.

"Jimin loves this guy!"

"So what?" I ask back in disbelief, digging my nails into the palm of the other hand, trying to control my anger in front of him. "You don't understand, Y/n! They are confused! He's telling me that he's gay!" He raises his voice and I yank Jungkook's hands away and step forward to Mr. Park.

"Wait! So what's the problem?" I ask, looking at him bewildered. "He likes guys." My mother says and I turn to her. "So?" I ask again, glaring at her.

"So it means that he likes guys! Both of them are from reputable families! It's not fine to be gay!" Mr. Park screams and I grit my teeth, shut my eyes, and sigh deeply.

"You're reputable as well, Mr. Park. But you still had an affair with a married woman," I say, looking into Mr. Park's eyes. My mother suddenly slaps my face, my head turning due to the impact.

I smile, tears rolling down my face and I stare back at Mr. Park who has shock plastered all over his face. But then I turn to my mom and smile at her. "Parents do something then it's a mistake. We do something then it's stupid." I say but she raises her hand again to slap me but I see a firm hand, blocking it immediately.

Taehyung stands tall in front of me, all dressed up, hiding me behind his back and my mom gasps. I notice his cold eyes glaring at the two people in front while Jimin hugs me from behind, cupping my face to see the slap mark.

"I would like it very much if you keep your hands away from my girlfriend, Mrs. Park. Or else I will have to report you for assaulting a girl in the presence of us." Taehyung says and pushes her hand away, causing her to stumble back.

He holds my wrist and pulls me away towards the door. My eyes widen but I drag Jimin as well who in turn pulls Jungkook with him. He walks us out of the Park mansion, taking us to his car parked car away from the mansion, in the backyard.

"Where are we going?" I ask but Taehyung keeps dragging me with a cold gaze and walking forward. "Three of you. To my home." He replies and stands in front of his car, opening the gate for me.

He stares at me with cold eyes and I blink several times, but feel Jimin pulling his hands away and getting inside the backseat with Jungkook.

I sigh and place my hand over his, which holds the door open for me. I pass him a reassuring smile. "I'm fine." He clenches his jaw and glares at me,

"This is not fine. She slapped you, Y/n. She hurt something that's mine."

***************

Double update. Do I get a reward from you guys? Give me some kisses. 🦋