21***

Y/n's POV

Taehyung moves his face forward and clasps his lips with mine. I whimper and release his cock, placing my hands on his thigh to balance myself but he lets me go.

He smirks and spread his legs wide, holding his cock in his hand, stroking it. His other hand extends in my direction and grabs my nape and pulls my face forward, my whole body jerking forward too in between his legs. "I don't want to keep any secrets between us, Y/n. But I have had plenty of girls suck my dick before but I never touched them while they were doing it." I blink at his words as he pets my head.

My knees are touching the end of the couch on the floor as I stare at his dark eyes staring down at me. His hand trails up and stops right behind the crown of my head. "Dart your tongue out," he demands and I obey.

I dart my tongue out and he relaxes on the couch, slouching further as his cock approaches more to me. He pulls my head to it and I groan when the tip of his cock hits my tongue, closing my eyes, I move my mouth forward. I unknowingly take it in my mouth, placing my hands on his toned abs. His left arm rests on his thigh, holding my wrist over his abs while the other one cups my head gently.

I hollow my mouth and take him inside my mouth and start bobbing my head, using my tongue to lick the tip and then the whole girth into my mouth. "Fuck!" I hear him curse and look up while bobbing my head and his eyes roll over. His fingers run in between my hair and he gently tugs it, angling it when I feel his cock hitting my throat.

I moan, my eyes becoming watery but I don't gag on it. I keep sucking him and he stays put calmly rubbing my arm on his abs while the other one is stroking my head. I look up at him and watch his eyes shut close, his tongue licks his lower lip and he bites his lips, rolling his head in pleasure.

I whimper while continuing my job and keep on pleasuring him, licking, sucking, bobbing and his tip hitting my throat, earning gentle moans from him. "Do you want me to cum inside your mouth or outside?" He asks while breathing heavily. I keep boobing my head, not answering him but feeling him squeezing my arm, signaling me that he is close. "I'm cumming inside then."

I cry out when the tip of his cock hits my throat a few times until it twitches and he comes undone in my mouth. The taste is salty but he slowly sits up, ever so slowly pulling his cock back while I swallow his cum, licking the remnants off his cock.

He pants heavily and locks my fingers into his and smiles at me. "Stand up," he says and I do. He is still panting, sweat sticking to the end of his blonde hair. He holds my hand and moves his head forward to bury it in my core but I push his head away. I bend my head down and lock our lips together, stroking his hair gently and he kisses me back.

I move my legs forward and he grabs my thighs once I sit on his lap, one hand wrapping around his neck. He looks at me alluringly and then stares at my lips. "What?" He asks and I smile, removing my hair from my face. 

"I want to please you, Taehyung," I mumble, our noses brushing each other and he moves forward to pull me into a fervent kiss. His hands slowly massage my thighs and squeeze my ass as he pulls me towards him and feels his erection, growing hard again. I moan in his mouth when the tip teases my entrance.

I grind on him, his semi-hard cock rubbing against my core without entering it and he runs his hand on my back, pressing my naked body against his, our chests rubbing against each other while I grind onto him, he pulls his lips apart. "Are you sure you don't want me to stretch you before you take me in?" He asks but I move my lips close to his ears, cupping his nape with both of my hands, and whisper, "I want to ride you directly. No foreplay." 

He stares into my eyes blankly before kissing me again, he seers his tongue on my lower lips and I open my mouth granting him access to explore my mouth. He French kisses me and I grind onto him, running my hands on his back, shoulders, and head and our chests collide every time, I move. He breathes into my mouth, as we exchange breaths and he lifts me up slightly and I help him to position his cock at my entrance.

He looks at me, his eyes asking for permission and I slowly sit on it, sinking myself into pure bliss and moaning, cupping his face and breathing sharply. I move on top of him and his cock, slides in and out of my cunt slowly.

He connects our forehead for a minute and slowly increases his pace when he bucks his hips forward, meeting my bounces. He grips my waist tightly and sits back on the couch, staring into me with parted lips and hooded eyes. I bounce on him but he trails his hands to my hand, intertwining our fingers and pulling me closer against his half-laying body.

I scream and rock my hips while he matches my rhythm, locking our fingers together while his other arm, holds my back. He turns his head around and smiles, pointing his finger somewhere. "Look at us," he says and I whimper, following his direction and look the reflection of our mingling bodies in the mirror of the closet. I moan and notice Taehyung, losing his breath but smiling while lacing his hands with mine.

I turn my head back but feel my walls clench his cock. "Taehyung, I'm cumming," I whisper and he hums. "Let's cum together." He says while both of us rock our hips until we release ourselves. I arch my back with a scream and he throws his head back with a loud groan. Now this room is only filled with our heavy pants and I look down at Taehyung who pulls his hair back and pouts his lips, asking for a kiss.

I giggle but move forward to place a peck on his lips while he embraces me warmly. I place my head on his chest while he caresses my waist gently. "I love you," I say on his chest and hear him chuckle before he replies,

"I know."

*************

The way my smile dropped at his reply. 🤓

But keep reading. Don't give up. The real drama begins after this🍷 There won't be any heavy smut after this for a long time.