2♡

《《 Curiosity kills》》

1069 words

When Y/n was eating with Kaido and Nendou and Kuboyasu since they insisted.

She looked at Saiki concerned if she's loosing her mind.

'I definitely saw how his mouth didn't move but he spoke like telepathically..'

Not knowing that Saiki knows what she is thinking and sigh obviously not wanting her to find out.

Flashback

Kaido and Nendou made Y/n introduce herself to Saiki who definitely didn't care.

'Um.. he really doesn't seem to like people.. kinda hurt but we aren't friends so I understand why his not saying anything..'

'Good grief.'

Saiki looked at Y/n giving a nod.

'Hello.'

Before he went silent again never speaking after that small hello. Y/n's eyes widened.

'I wasn't expecting that!? But that was nice..'

Y/n smile looking down at her food. Before the others call out to someone with purple hair.

His not bad looking and looks very strong.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Aren!" Kaido says before the purple haired sat down with them. He looks at Y/n jumped seeing how pretty she is.

"Oh um h-hi! L/n!"

Y/n smile before saying Hi back.

"Hello I didn't catch your name earlier. You are?"

"Kuboyasu Aren!"

"Nice to meet you!"

She says smiling cheekily before a small blush appeared on the purple haired cheek.

He looks over at Saiki waving.

"Hi Saiki!"

The boy sigh before responding.

'Hello'

Flashback ended

Y/n was contemplating about something and the pink haired had to listen to it the whole lunch.