9♡

《《 Emerald Beach 》》

1136 words

Second Day of School Trip. The Class went to Pineapple plantation and Aquarium lastly Emerald Beach. Chiyo's plan to make Kaidou like her showing off her body.

When Teruhashi came out from the changing room a bunch of guys were awing and died of the sight. She walks over to Saiki and the guys.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting!"

"Its fine Teruhashi!"

Kaidou says blushing and Aren, Nendou as well. Saiki doesn't bother and tries to ignores Teruhashi's thoughts.

Meanwhile inside the changing room.

Y/n look at Chiyo worried about her since she seems to have lost her confidence she had earlier to impress Kaidou. She kneels down to her patting her back.

"Come on Chiyo you look beautiful be confident!"

Chiyo slowly look up at Y/n and shocked at her swimsuit. It was pretty f/c color swimsuit one piece/two piece (your choice!). Her hair on a cute princess braid and the usual bright aura she gives off. Chiyo's confidence went down even more making Y/n become more worried.

"Come on Chiyo will go out together will that make you feel better?"

Chiyo slowly nodded knowing she can't stay here long.

"I got to impress Kaidou! I won't loose to you guys!"

Chiyo stands up removing her towel making Y/n laughs before nodding.

"That's the Chiyo I know! let's go I wanna go swim"

Y/n put her arm around Chiyo and the two girls slowly exited talking to each other. The crowd of boys was once again drooling and fan girling. Chiyo's eyes sparkled seeing she got same reaction as Teruhashi but she got snapped back to reality when she hears them.

"That girl with the braid is hot!"

"She so pretty!"

They all gave heart eyes like they did to Teruhashi. Y/n looks at Chiyo who looked down sad, she frown before squeezing Chiyo's arm and giving a reassuring smile at her. Teruhashi tsk seeing the sight.

"Don't listen to them let's go!"

Chiyo just gave a small nod before they walk over to the others. Then Mera came out and the boys was awing her too making Chiyo more insecure.