26♡

《《 Halloween 》》

1310 words 

It was now that time of year

It was now that time of year.. Halloween. Most of the others rarely celebrate it except a specific light blue haired. 

Kusuo arrives first wearing casual clothes making the blue haired widened his eyes. 

"Saiki! You aren't wearing a costume!? without a costume in Halloween is Christmas without turkey!" 

'Not true. Be glad I even came.' 

Kaidou sighs before calming down. While Kusuo made eye contact with Y/n who was dressed up as an Angel making him startled at first but smiled a little. Although this got interrupted when Kei came back  from somewhere and handed Y/n a drink. He was dressed up as a Devil.

'They're matching.' 

"That's fine I'll lend you some my costume." 

Kusuo doesn't respond to Kaidou and just entered the house immediately. He looks at Kei with his usual emotionless expression but you can tell something was going on as the two kept eye contact. Kei breaks it first smiling and speaking up.

"You didn't dress up?" 

Kusuo just shook his head then glances down at Y/n who sigh disappointed.

"Oh my Saiki It's Halloween you should be in the spirit! look at me and Kei we both are in costume like Kaidou!" 

'You should know already that I wouldn't dress up.' 

"Hmm fair enough that's true too but I thought they'd be a teeny bit chance you would!" 

Y/n and Kei looks at each other before smiling evilly as they made Kusuo sit down. Y/n left to get something from her bag then came back with makeup kit. She began putting some on his face to create fake blood over. 

While this was happening. The doorbell rang once again and when Kaidou went to open it to see Hairo and Aren in very interesting 'costumes'. Kaidou look at them with a frown.

"Hairo your literally a trash man! and Aren you literally just wrapped toilet paper around yourself!!" 

Kaidou scolds the duo about not properly dressing up while suddenly two girls were complimenting someone.

"Wow his costume is amazing!" 

"No way that can be possible in real life his so talented!"