11♡

《《Last Day Okinawa Trip Pt 2 (Last Part) 》》

1782 words (I got carried away.) 

....

....

....

It was silence when Y/n and Kei ended up going in a shop that just so happen to have to have the whole gang there as well. 

Y/n's side begone to sweat before looking over at Kei. Just by looking at her he knows what she means. Hide the Gifts. 

"Perfect timing your also here Aoki! Sit with us!" 

Chiyo says with a smile but Kei gives one back before bowing down slightly to apologize. 

"Sorry Darlings but I must go!" 

Kei then immediately rush out leaving with the shopping bags that has the girls presents in. Y/n sighed in relieve before innocently smiling at the others walking over to them. Although It was really obvious. Chiyo and the others was confused. 

"Bad luck I guess" 

Chiyo sighed in disappointment before Y/n awkwardly laughs sitting next to her. 

"Haha yeah Kei's just busy now that's all.. If he wasn't he really would've wanted to join us!" 

Saiki looks Y/n knowing she's lying seeing her very obviously trying to make things up. Although for some reason everyone fell for it except him. 

'They really are oblivious. Good Grief.' 

Everyone had shared the limited coffee flavored anmitsu to Saiki since he came last but now added with Y/n who had nothing she was looking at them about to eat. The others look at her with a smile.

"You can have some of mine Y/n!" Chiyo says and then the others came to offer there's too. When Y/n was about to say thank you and accept their offer a spoon was handed to her by Saiki who was across her at the big table. 

'Wow are you really willing to share?' 

Y/n says in her thoughts while Saiki just responded with 5 words with still a stoic expression as usual. 

'Take It or Leave It.' 

Y/n looks at him then the others before smiling cheekily. 

"You guys given him most your share so you guys keep what you have left and I'll share with his big one before Saiki eats it all!"