3♡

《《 Class Competition 》》

1397 words

The Contest comes after a week of preparation the class needs. Then the whole class will be voting on who's gonna be in the real School Talent Show and compete with the other first years.

Y/n looked at Hairo and Kaido worriedly. They were playing so badly, Hairo almost broke the guitar while Kaido was singing like a cute little girl.

'Are they gonna be fine...'

'Of course they aren't.'

Saiki responded but obviously Y/n didn't hear his thoughts like he can to her. Aren then comes across the troubled trio at a empty room with Saiki on the sidelines with coffee jelly (Y/n bribed him).

'Should I just let them do whatever they wanna do instead of being in a group with me?'

'That's probably better.'

Aren covered his ears when Hairo tried to play again. Y/n notices Aren enter before walking up to him holding his shoulders.

"Do you know how to play any instrument!? Please help!"

Y/n says thinking her purple haired might be her last chance. She adores how funny and cute those two looked trying so hard but it's gonna be horrible if they play horribly in front of the class.

They might get fun of or teased which she obviously doesn't want.

"Well I can play a bit of guitar.."

"Acoustic or electric?"

"Both.."

"That's amazing."

Y/n takes the guitar out of Hairo and gently take the microphone away from Kaido.

"You guys are the sweetest for being in my group but I'm quite competitive so I wanna do my best."

"I know for a fact you guys wanted to do something of your own to participate the contest so your free to do that now! I'm gonna be fine thank you really."

Y/n gives Hairo and Kaido a kiss on the cheek as a thanks.

'I feel bad but I know for sure they want to do something else if they didn't felt bad and helped me'

Y/n giggles thinking of What Hairo and Kaido would do in the contest. Saiki shrugged thinking her thoughts were actually on point.