44♡

《《 Be mine 》》

1996 words

Kusuo moves away with slightly widened eyes.

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that but..'

The pink haired stares at Y/n's eyes deeply.

"I couldn't resist. So let me redo it again and ask for consent this time."

Kusuo moves his hand to touch a strand of the h/c haired hair.

"Can I kiss you Y/n?"

Y/n who was still stunned at the first kiss looked at him speechless. She gulps trying to snap out of it and speak.

"Y-Yes."

Kusuo smiles caressing her face as he moves his lips closer to her lips again.

"You're so pretty right now love."

He whispers this before kissing her again much more gentler than a second ago.

-

-

-

Meanwhile back at Pk Academy.

Mikoto and the rest of the school finally are able to move after Y/n left and lifted her freezing time powers. The willow blonde hair looked around confused to where the pink haired and y/n went.

She sighs deeply walking back in the classroom with a disappointed look.

'I don't know what happened except how Y/n barged in and confessed that Saiki is her valentines.'

'Should I check my compatibility and her compatibility with him? All I know is his my mister right because we both are somewhat similar besides him almost able to do the impossible things'

Mikoto looks around and her eyes landed on the friend group who was chatting away with each other as usual. She walks over to them waving, they all glanced at her and waved back.

"What did Saiki say?"

Chiyo asks tilting her head while the others wait to hear her answer as well even knowing what to expect.