43♡

《《 Who's What Now?  》》

1892 words

It's now the weekend after the week Mikoto had moved to Pk Academy and Rin being announced as Student Council President

Rin looks at Kei and the big pile of food on his table in his house dining room.

"Even if It's a pity party. If It's a party shouldn't there be more people?" 

Rin asks Kei who only laughs at her words.

"Your right but I don't want others to pity me so your the only one invited" 

"That's stupid." 

Kei glances at Rin before playfully smirking at her.

"Isn't it? but you should feel grateful. Any girl would be lucky to be alone to eat dinner with me~" 

Rin doesn't respond to his words or acknowledge It and just stare at the food.

"It's a bit much for only two people." 

Kei sits beside her with a smile.

"That's why you got to eat a lot of it to not waste" 

The black haired looked at him with blank eyes before raising her eyebrows suspiciously.

"What are you doing?" 

Kei's eyes soften before handing her a plate.

"Nothing. I'm doing what we planned. A pity party for me for loosing against you and getting heartbroken as well although that was old news like months or so ago. Although I realized I didn't fully thank you enough for helping me through it." 

Kei says this in a gentle genuine tone and smiling at Rin.

"So just enjoy okay? Let's accompany each other. I promise I'm a fun company~" 

Rin looks at Kei with stoic eyes but gives a small nod at his words. Beginning to put food on her plate and Kei does the same. 

An Hour or so Later. After chatting away and eating lots of food that on the table. The two are now full. 

"I'm not kidding! that really happened!" 

Rin looks at Kei before sighing deeply then giving a small sad smile.

"So the two girls you've had feelings for all turned out like that. I hope you find the one. Valentines is coming up this week maybe give a chance to those fan girls of yours. Since the school is holding a Valentines dance that'll be a good place to meet people"