33♡

《《 School Student Body President? 》》

1379 words

Mysterious black haired her hair in a high ponytail made her way through the school with a strong charismatic aura

Everyone was shock seeing her again but was happy she's back.

She went to the student council meeting room to meet the others aka just two members. When she does they all looked at her with happy smile hugging her.

"Okay you guys are choking me now let go-"

"But we miss you Rin!!"

"I know you do but you guys are killing me right now-"

When the heterochromia eyes girl tries to say anymore the two members hug her even more tightly.

The two members were the Secretary and Treasurer of the student council. While the spot of Vice President was empty at the moment.

Rin looks at them before showing her phone the texts. 

"I had my phone off during my visit at Italy like I told you guys before so I was startled at all the texts you guys spammed" 

"We really missed you so we decided to tell you every thing that happened!" 

"So during the months I've been gone someone tried to take my place? Do they not know me" 

"Well.. he was a new student and came when you were gone" 

"His gorgeous!"  

Emica the secretary says with sparkly eyes while Asahi flick her forehead.

"That's not the point Emica so hush" 

Rin looks at the two before sighing looking at her class schedule.

"I've been gone almost whole 2nd year I'm in neither of you guys class as well.." 

"Omg Rin you're in that guy's class! I think his name is Aoki Kei?" 

"I see." 

-

-

-

***

When Rin entered the classroom lots of eyes landed on her almost everyone recognizing her and a few surprised.