39♡

《《Never want you hurt. / I want you to be happy 》》

1481 words

Y/n and Rin was still currently tied up waiting for an opportunity to fight back

Y/n and Rin was still currently tied up waiting for an opportunity to fight back. Y/n sigh deeply her stomach feeling hungry from being tied up for an hour already.

"Just a little longer Y/n."

Y/n nodded as she glares at the kidnappers a bit further from them. One of the kidnappers was playing around with the two girls phone.

"We need there password"

"But we already tried telling them to tell us but wouldn't budge"

One of the kidnappers say sighing deeply while the others also sighs. The leader of the group rolls his eyes.

"Let's force them then."

The leader of the group then gets his gun loaded and ready. Walking back to the two girls with a glare.

"Tell me the password or you're both dead."

"Not in a million years."

Y/n responded back a bit amused at the leader. While Rin shrugged staying quiet looking around observing. She glances at Y/n and nodded.

Right then and there. The two girls kick the leader on that 'spot' with there legs that was the only thing not tied up. This causes him to dropped to the ground groaning while that happened this also made the others alert.

All 5 of them walking to the girls with mad yet slightly panic eyes. They all glare at them.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT BOSS!"

"Bitches shouldn't be violent!"

Y/n glares at them when her and Rin got called Bitches.

"We. Are. Not. Bitches."

Y/n and Rin looks at each other before standing up with the chair that they were tied to and used it to hit the group. It surprised them so they weren't able to react fast enough. They got hit by the legs of the chair the two used while they were still tied to it.

This fight continued on with the two girls at a disadvantage yet fighting as much as they are able to.

After a few minutes of this fight going on. The 6 kidnappers was finally able to stop the two girls. Pointing there guns at both of their head.