5♡

《《 Baking 》》

1519 words

Y/n arrived at Pk Academy still bit disappointed not being able to walk with Saiki.

She enters the class to see Chiyo who seemed very happy. They both make eye contact and Chiyo motions Y/n towards to her.

"We made it as a participant for the talent show!!!"

"Wait really!??"

"YESSS"

The two girls jumped in happiness while Mera looked at the two food deprived.

"Guys.. do you have food.."

"Hmm well I have a few snacks?"

Y/n offers taking out her snacks.

"Its early in the morning so maybe eat it later on?"

Y/n shows her bag with a bunch of snacks.

"Pick your poison!"

Mera's eyes sparkled before taking a bag of chips well TWO Bag of chips and 3 chocolate bar.

"Thank you Y/n!!"

The red haired says her eyes sparkled seeing the amount of food on her hand now.

Y/n laughs at the funny face she's making before nodding.

"No problem!"

Chiyo was shock at the amount of snacks in Y/n's bag looking at the bag and Y/n back and forth.

Which the E/c eyes noticed tilting her head wondering what she looking at.

"Whats wrong Chiyo?"

"Did you prepare all that for yourself Y/n?"

Y/n laughs before answering.

"Yes and for my friends just in case they want some!"

"I'm quite obsessed with snacks that my grandma called me out for it how im gonna be overweight if I dont stop"

Y/n shivers at the thought of her grandma's lecture. Before looking back at Chiyo who looked at her envious.

"Can I ask how you stay so fit!?"