27♡

《《 Haunted Maze 》》

1835 words 

Y/n and the guys finally left Kaidou's house to go to the Haunted Maze

Y/n and the guys finally left Kaidou's house to go to the Haunted Maze. When they arrive the place was surprisingly packed. 

"Whoaaa so Halloweeny!" 

Kaidou says with sparkly eyes while the others looked neutral about it.

"What do they do in Haunted Mazes?" 

Hairo asks curiously while Y/n and Kei looks at the group with a hopeless smile before laughing then speaking up. 

"It's just like a normal maze that has jump scares at every unexpected corner" 

"No need to overthink It guys" 

'I am not doing this. Good grief.' 

Kusuo then began to walk away trying to be sneaky but the group notices Kusuo immediately and the h/c haired was quick enough to hold onto his hoodie holding it tightly. Giving a mischievous smile, Y/n then spoke. 

"Uhh No you aren't going anywhere Saiki!" 

"That's right stay Saiki!" 

The group insists looking at the pink haired psychic with hopeful look making him sigh deeply.

'Fine. Good grief.' 

"N/N!" 

A voice made the group look at the direction where It came from which was from Chiyo and Kokomi as well. The guys eyes dropped when they see Kokomi gasping. Obviously except Kusuo and Kei. 

Kokomi was dressed as an Angel as well but a bit more revealing than Y/n was wearing.  Y/n looks at the girls mesmerized admiring there outfit. 

"You both look good! so cute!" 

"Thank you Y/n!" 

"Yes thank you L/n" 

Kokomi eyes Y/n up and down smiling at her on the outside but the inside she was full of herself like usual. 

'SHE DARES TO BE AN ANGEL LIKE SHE ME!? SHE DON'T EVEN LOOK GOOD AS ONE' 

'SUCH A RIPOFF BITCH' 

Kusuo frowns hearing this looking at Kokomi then back at Y/n.

'Good grief. I guess I got to do something this time. She's getting more annoying.'