45♡

《《 We are dating. 》》

1523 words

Y/n looks at the pink haired speechless at his confession. Her heart unable to stay calm as it beats even faster than usual. Her cheeks started heating up as she wants to look away but the way Kusuo is looking at her made her stay put. 

He still was caressing her cheeks. His eyes seem stoic as usual but there's a hint of gentleness and love.. 

"I can hear your heart and I can read your mind but I want you to say it. Give me the answer with words won't you do that Y/n please?" 

The reddened face Y/n gulped and looked up at him.

"I.. feel the same way.." 

She says in a quiet shy voice her face heating up even more.

"I don't know when It started but my heart began beating faster than usual every time I'm near you or something happens. My heart just feels warms and I get this butterflies.." 

"It's a bit cringe but that's how I feel so.." 

Kusuo chuckles seeing the shorter girl worrying about silly things, she looks cute in his eyes right now. 

"I like you too...that's what I'm saying. I want to go out with you" 

Y/n looked up at the pink psychic with shy puppy dog eyes waiting to see his reaction. Kusuo moves to kiss the palm of her hand.

"That's what I wanted to hear Y/n, Love" 

He spoke in his deep voice before fixing her hair and gave a smile at her.

The dance was still happening until at the very end when the music slows even more. Everyone who had partnered up with their s/o or crushes spin them around and them a kiss as the music stops in the end.

That includes Y/n and Kusuo. The psychic pull her closer and give her a gentle kiss on the lips. 

"I love you." 

Y/n blushes hearing this before nodding and smiling sweetly at him.

"I love you too.." 

-

-

-