35♡

《《 A week before the School Christmas Festival 》》

1904 words

Y/n looks at Chiyo with a bit of a confused look.

"You seem to know her already Chiyo"

"Of course I know her! She's a good School President and was nice to me"

"I'm a bit confused though I've rarely hear anything about the student council until Rin came back"

"That's because they try to be very lowkey kind of like you with your family background N/n! but beneath that is the whole school wishing they could be a part of their circle but its very hard to and Rin's background is um.."

"Rin's background is what?"

"You don't know?"

Chiyo says a bit startled at this seeing Y/n's face looking clueless.

"Her family is a mafia group."

Y/n's jaws dropped as in jaw dropped at this information. Chiyo helps her friend put her jaw back up.

"Yeah shocking I know"

"That's why she gives off cool vibes!"

Chiyo laughs at this response from Y/n but not even that surprised.

"But how is she able to go to school here with everyone knowing her background? I get maybe if nobody knew but seeing you know.."

"Her family isn't as bad as it sounds. They are pretty respectable. Besides that its an 'Italian mafia group' that don't really matter seeing she's here in Japan"

"Ohhh that make sense besides that she shouldn't feel shackled by her family name!"

"But she's still from a mafia family"

A voice made the two girls look and see the bluenette back. She's been gone even longer than Chiyo was.

"Not like I'm saying I'm judging Rin by her family. I'm just you know stating a fact"

Kokomi smiles innocently at her own words even though she definitely meant it in a rude judging way.

"Kokomi your back!"

Chiyo says while Y/n also smile both of the girls happy she is back.

"Where have you been?"