7♡

《《 Okinawa Trip Day 1 》》

1388 words

Saiki ended up helping the plane fly on the way to Okinawa since he saw a premonition. He was exhausted drinking water. Y/n knew the whole time before walking over to him and flicking his forehead out of nowhere.

The pink haired was too exhausted to stop her instead he gives her a glare and she gladly glared back which was shocking.

"You idiot!"

'What?'

"I know what you did. That was too reckless!"

'I'm a psychic. That was nothing.'

Y/n rolls her eyes before walking away while Saiki made a confused face tilting his head.

'What's wrong with her? I can't even tell since her thoughts are just curses towards me.'

Saiki sighs hearing Y/n's thoughts.

'IDIOT! STUPID IDIOT SAIKI!'

'I feel kind of offended.'

-

-

-

***

That whole bus ride Y/n didn't talk to Saiki once. Which he didn't really mind he thinks so at least.

'Why is it bothering me.'

Saiki glances at Y/n who was chatting away with her friends as usual. He kept trying to not feel bothered until they arrived.

"It's time for lunch!"

With that most the friend group went to get food. They ended up in a place that has soba.

"This is what Okinawa Soba looks like"

Y/n was sitting in the middle of Aren and Kaidou. While on the other side was Saiki, Chiyo and Teruhashi.

"Ma San!"

Kaidou says suddenly his being going at it since Teruhashi complimented him when they were on the bus. Y/n let out a small giggle before eating her soba with a satisfied smile tasting how good it is.

Saiki does the same and everyone does too. Kaidou kept saying Okinawa dialect words It was getting annoying but nobody said anything.