47♡

《《  We are graduating already? 》》

1230 words 

It didn't really take long till graduation was coming up

It didn't really take long till graduation was coming up. Rin and Kei looks at the anxious Kusuo that's going over through the plan once again. Even though everything was perfect enough as It was. Except the two tasks not done yet that him and Rin have been asked to do.

"His check the plans a billion times. I don't think his okay" 

Kei says dumbfounded watching the psychic looking at the list of plans that's been prepared when the big day comes. 

Rin sighs deeply before looking up at Kei.

"You won't be acting the same when you propose to me?" 

Kei smirks at the black haired words before caressing her face.

"Of course not. I am confident in my capabilities and know It will be perfect just for you Sweetheart" 

Rin gave a small smile at his words but turns her head around to see Kusuo staring daggers at them.

'I can hear and read your minds. I am just making sure of everything. I know It's perfect. All for Y/n.'

Kusuo's two friends laugh and nod just agreeing that Kusuo was not overthinking at all 100%. 

'Besides you guys were supposed to tell me about the stuff I task you two' 

Rin and Kei looks at each other then at Kusuo.

"I have already made sure the reservation for the restaurant is good and the cake" 

"I have asked my family to have the mafia members as bodyguards" 

'You're sure they won't ruin it right?'

Rin looks at the psychic as she crosses her arms.

"Yes. They will behave if not then do not worry. I got it covered" 

Rin says confidently as the trio chat more about the proposal and the future wedding Itself.

-

-

-

Meanwhile with the other group