20♡

《《 Saiko Transfer Student part2 》》

1185 words 

It was lunch time still the same day. The group was eating lunch as Aren complained wanting to strangle Saiko. 

"He never change" 

"His still so arrogant" 

Y/n and Kei sigh in a unison knowing this is gonna be a long ride. Kaidou looks at the two having the question still in his head.

"How do you guys know such a jerk?" 

Y/n slightly jumped at this a small sweat forming at the corner of her face while Kei looks at her with eyes asking for permission which she gave unwillingly knowing they should know. 

"Me and Y/n was forced to meet with him when we were younger for family business..." 

"Business!?" 

"Yeah.. Aoki and L/n group." 

Everyone almost choked on there food at this. Well Kei wasn't surprising since he was already known to have a decent amount of money in his family name but Y/n never mentioned anything so they just came to conclusion that she just coincidentally had same last name as one of the richest family in the world.

It was hard to pin point L/n group family cause of how lowkey they are. Rarely going to rich parties they get invited to every time. So this was such a shock to the friend group. 

"Why didn't you tell us Y/n!" 

Chiyo asks and have a face full of questions and curiosity. The others there was also full of questions. 

"Well I didn't think It was that big of a deal and my family like to keep a low profile.." 

Y/n says apologetically before sighing and speaking once again. 

"Also cause I was scared you guys were gonna judge, think I'm a snob and use me." 

"N/n! We would never think and do that to you!" 

Chiyo hugs Y/n tightly tearing up at y/n's confession. The others look at her with a smile.

"You're our friend! Your kind and a good friend y/n never forget that!" 

"Yeah! we care about you! we would never judge you" 

Kusuo already figured this out the moment he asked Y/n about Saiko but just ignored it not bothering to talk about it. Y/n smile happy of the outcome.