Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

Last Bonus with you guys bae Kusuo. 

NSFW /LEMON Warning: Anyone under 16 should not read the next few parts. It may be a bit too much. I do not want you to be traumatized and be the reason. There will be some Spicy and might be uncomfortable to some the upcoming texts ahead. I advice that If it makes you uncomfortable AND weirded out then DO NOT READ IT. (IM SERIOUS)

YOU CAN SKIP AHEAD IF YOU PREFER.

-

-

-

***

You guys are around 30 or higher now in this. Whichever you want!!

Kusuo had just gotten back from work tired. Today was Y/n's day off so she was at home just chilling. Currently she was cooking for her and Kusuo wearing an apron although not just that. 

Kusuo sees his wife and immediately went to hug her from behind. 

"Hey love" 

Y/n smiles at hearing the familiar voice before humming and responding back.

"Welcome back Ku" 

Kusuo nodded taking in Y/n's scent although his eyes shut wide opened smelling the perfume that was his favorite on Y/n. Although he likes any scent Y/n give off no matter which perfume.

"What's the occasion? did you went somewhere today?" 

Y/n giggles before turning off the oven then look up at Kusuo.

"No I didn't but we've been busy these past few weeks that I wanted to do something" 

Y/n says innocently making Kusuo confused before he smirks reading her mind.

"Oh I see. My wife wants THAT." 

Y/n looks up at him before shyly nodding.

"Yes.." 

Kusuo smiles before immediately moving his hands to touch a lace fabric underneath Y/n's apron. His hands roaming without shame.

"Your already this wet just from the conversation love?" 

Y/n's face turned bright red embarrassed.

"Shut up." 

Kusuo chuckles before carrying Y/n bridal style then lifting her to the counter.

"I want something else for dinner." 

"Wait we can do it after-" 

Y/n's words got interrupted when Kusuo lifted the apron to show her lingerie. 

"I want you though." 

Kusuo takes the apron off her. Leaving her in her lingerie on the counter. Y/n's heart was beating fast thinking of dirty naughty thoughts. Her body is easily turned on by the way Kusuo's eyes lingers on her not flinching.