21♡

《《Saiko Transfer Student Last Part》》

1134 words

"You can't be serious?" 

Y/n and Kei frown seeing the friend group talking about moving to Siberia etc. 

"That bastard did this." 

"Let me call someone to get Kuboyasu out of jail" 

Kei says getting his phone out and moving a bit far from the group to call. While Y/n sigh deeply seeing the situation they are in. 

"You guys don't need to move. Me and Kei will take care of it no worries!" 

Y/n says smiling reassuringly to the others. Kokomi was getting worried about the situation and hearing Y/n's words helped her calm down a bit.  Even though she still hates and don't like the fact that Y/n is gonna be helping, she couldn't deny how relieve she feels. 

"Thank you L/n." 

Y/n and Kei wasn't blackmailed because Saiko knows he couldn't do that to them as they are protected by there family name. So he went for the others being able to intimidate them with the use of his money. 

"I'll talk with him" 

Y/n suggests but the others shake there head in disagreement making her confused. 

"What are we gonna do then?" 

Everyone just gave a reassuring smile before speaking up. 

"We all can just go study over there! not let Saiko win!" 

Kaidou says determined as the others began nodding. Kokomi smile at her friends before frowning.

"But It feels like we are giving up cause of this.." 

The bluenette gives a sad expression making Kaidou and Nendou immediately change there minds.

"Maybe we should just kill him!" 

"That's right for making Teruhashi sad!" 

Y/n looks towards Kusuo tilting her head thinking in her head.

'What do you think Saiki?' 

'I already have a plan.' 

'Wait really!?'