23♡

《《 The Banquet 》》

1190 words

Y/n was now Kei's date for the banquet of course as 'friends'

Y/n was now Kei's date for the banquet of course as 'friends'. Y/n was able to convinced her mother and father to let her friends go to the banquet. Now here they are Kaidou & Chiyo and Kusuo alongside Y/n and Kei entering the big banquet.

Y/n was wearing a pretty red dress her hair styled in a princess braid with high heels on. Lots of eyes landed on her figure. She put right arm around Kei's as they enter the place. While a specific Kusuo was so close to loosing it.

He didn't wanna go but he also didn't wanna not be there and not know what happens next day. He sighs seemingly to regret his choice of coming. He was wearing a suit just like every man in the place is wearing.

'Good grief. Why did I do this to myself.'

When the group enter the big banquet place it was full of rich people all wearing expensive things and even the way they behaved screamed 'rich'.

"I see why Mom and Dad don't go to these.."

Kei laughed at Y/n's comment so does the others.

"So this is what rich people can do"

"They are so fancy!"

Kaidou and Chiyo looked around with sparkly eyes. Y/n slightly giggle at there reaction finding it cute and funny. While Kei just gave a nod looking down at her admiring how extra beautiful she is today although It soon got interrupted when he senses a earie aura from somewhere.

He looks back to see Ayana looking straight at him. Kei slightly sweat and look away but the inevitable came. The red haired began walking towards there direction and now in front of them with a fake smile.

"Long time no see Kei and Y/n~"

Y/n hears a familiar voice looking towards it. Ayana with her red medium length hair and green eyes looking at her intently. Y/n gave a forced smile at her nodding.

"Indeed It has been awhile Ayana."

Ayana looks at the arms wrapped around Kei obviously showing dissatisfaction. Kusuo watched the scene expressionless as usual but already know how crazy the calm confident girl in front of them is in her head.

'No way Kei moved on and went with this wench. I'll make a move on him then leave Y/n feeling hurt and crying. '

'I WILL TAKE HIM BACK NO MATTER WHAT. YOU ARE MINE KEI ONLY MINE.'