40♡

《《 A sudden Premonition? 》》

1332 words 

After that sudden confession from Kei

After that sudden confession from Kei. Everyone had noticed the difference of them now and before. They knew what happened so they respected it and let it be. 

Rin looks at the platinum blonde who was putting posters of himself for the election. She shrugs at this walking pass him but he obviously knew and stopped her.

"Not even a Hi. How cruel Ms. President" 

The heterochromia eyed looked up at him with calm emotionless eyes. 

"Your busy I didn't wanna disturb." 

Kei chuckles looking at her with a smile.

"I'm busy trying to take your spot Ms. President but a hi wouldn't hurt right?" 

"Hi." 

Rin says bluntly before walking away but then once again Kei stopped her being in front of her. 

"Let's have a dinner celebration when I win" 

"And what if you don't?" 

Kei looks at Rin before smiling.

"Then a pity party for me" 

The black haired still look at the platinum blonde with calm stoic eyes for few more minutes or so before giving a small smile. 

"That sounds better." 

The black haired finally walks away with no more stop from Kei. He chuckles watching her from a distance. 

While with Y/n and the rest of the group. 

They all groaned thinking of who to vote. Since both are their friends.

"I think I'll vote Aoki!"
Shun says while Aren hums at that respond. He thinks hard too.

"I think Rin is who I'm voting for."

"Just vote both of them"

Nendou says stupidly which got a smack from Shun and Aren.  

"You can't vote twice, you idiot!" 

"YEAH IDIOT!"