38♡

《《 Y/n and Rin Hang Out 》》

1580 words 

"Are you sure his not mad at me?" 

"His not. Why are you asking me Y/n." 

Rin sigh at Y/n's words. The h/c haired had been asking her about Kei since she just feels like something definitely was wrong but the black haired wouldn't budge. 

"I'm asking you because you've been hanging out together!" 

"That's because his self proclaimed 'vice president' so he follows around. We are not hanging out together." 

Y/n sigh before giving a mischievous smile.

"But you like him right?" 

Rin's eyes darted back to the shorter girl with raised eyebrows.

"What made you think that?" 

"You aren't denying Rin~" 

Y/n teases Rin while the black haired face never changed even with that. 

"Fine. His my type but that don't mean I want to be in any relationship with him."

Y/n looks at the black haired with a confused look before giggling.

"Sure whatever you say~" 

"I'm serious." 

"Mhm." 

Rin looks at her friend before sighing and giving up trying to say anymore about the topic. 

"I still don't know what's wrong with Kei though.. I don't remember offending him" 

Y/n looks down with a sad expression trying to remember any moment she offended the platinum blonde at all. This started a month ago yet she has no clue of anything that might've made him mad. Rin looks at Y/n who seemed to be really in deep thoughts of Kei.

"I'll talk to him." 

Y/n's thoughts immediately cut off as she looked at the black haired with hopeful eyes. Hugging her with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you!"  

Rin nods at the h/c haired and right on que the platinum blonde appeared in front of them. Which made Y/n yelped and clearing her throat. While Rin didn't react much keeping her calm attitude.