14♡

《《Friendly Get together》》

1276 words 

Almost 2 weeks after that. Saiki had been trying to avoid Y/n keyword 'trying'. He immediately fast walk out of the class since school was done for the day. Y/n had been trying to catch up to him but fail miserly. 

'Did that day really made him uncomfortable??'  

Y/n frowns before looking at rest of her friends. Bluenett Teruhashi worriedly look at Y/n but inside her head she was happy. 

'YES FINALLY SAIKI REALIZES THAT I'M BETTER!'

"Is pal okay?" 

"I don't know but his been leaving fast more than he usually does these 2 weeks...." 

Aren said worriedly the rest of the boys feeling concerned what's going on with Saiki. Y/n sigh deeply before looking at the time. 

"Oh shoot I got to go fast I was suppose to help mom prepare a feast for a few of the neighbors See ya tomorrow guys!" 

"See ya Y/n!" 

"Be careful!"

Y/n waves bye before rushing out to go home. On the way still thinking hard on how to apologize to Saiki for making him uncomfortable. 

***

Y/n finally arrived home and started helping out in preparing food for the upcoming guests. She was in her apron with her Dad while her Mom was getting the plates and table ready. 

"There's gonna be a kid Y/n so play with him okay?" 

Y/n's eyes sparkled hearing the word 'kid' and nodding smiling excitedly making her Dad laugh.

"Our N/n loves kids you know that Hon" 

"I knowww but like just a heads up" 

After a few mins the doorbell rang. Y/ns Mom went to get it as the Father and Daughter duo continued cooking more. When the guests arrive Y/n's eyes immediately landed on the familiar pink haired psychic. 

'Saiki...' 

Saiki already knew that It was gonna be Y/n's house before they even entered. He tried to leave but his mother told him to stay or else. Which landed on this awkward situation now. He sees Y/n on an cute apron looking away trying to calm himself down.