41♡

《《 Another transfer》》

1527 words 

It was another day in Pk Academy and another transfer student as well

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was another day in Pk Academy and another transfer student as well. Kusuo hears the class hoping It's a hot girl once again. While the friend group was also brainstorming what the new transfer student would be like. 

"Maybe they'd be some wizard!" 

Shun randomly says while Chiyo shakes her head.

"I don't think that's possible Shun" 

Shun pouts at Chiyo's words while Y/n giggle at it.

"I mean that would be cool.." 

'Seeing I can freeze time and Kusuo is literally a psychic. People in this class is quite interesting background'

Y/n smiles and laughs at her own thoughts being reminded of all the previous transfers other than herself of course. She's quite excited for this new student as much as everyone. 

'And cause almost every transfer student becomes a part of the friend group' 

'Which is a nuisance.' 

Kusuo responds back sighing deeply hoping the new student won't be another pain in the butt. Rin and Kei was sitting next to each other talking about the debate. 

"Just watch Ms. President I will be winning~" 

"Oh." 

Kei sighs before smiling at her.

"At least pretend to be mad or upset" 

Rin looks up at Kei with a small confident smile.

"But I know I'm gonna be winning. Besides either way If you do become the new President then I'll be the Vice President. It don't really matter as long as I'm in the student council. Though that don't mean I also wanna loose." 

Rin says shrugging as she continues writing her speech while Kei was there surprised at her words. He looks away with a small smile.

The teacher finally arrived and spoke. 

"There's a new transfer student everyone stand up so she can introduce herself-" 

The teacher looked at the class especially the boys who immediately listened. She rolls her eyes before the transfer student entered the classroom. Right when the transfer student entered she looked at the class neutrally as she spoke.