29♡

《《Please Forgive me/ I found her weakness!》》

1125 words 

Present Day

Present Day. 

Kei glances at Y/n and Kusuo sighing deeply. When Y/n and Kei makes eye contact there face says it all. Kei gave her a look 'Do it!' while Y/n was 'NO'. 

This continued on for a bit and Kusuo watched the whole thing. 

'What are they doing.' 

Kusuo shrugged putting his head onto his desk in deep thought. 

'Y/n.. idiot.' 

***

After school 

Kei told Y/n to meet her somewhere after class. 

'I wonder what he wanted to talk about-' 

Right when Y/n was entering the place where Kei wanted to meet at. She sees a pink haired psychic instead of Kei. Making her surprised saying his name just out of instinct. 

"Saiki..?" 

Kusuo looks back at Y/n not even surprised at all. Y/n was about to run but was too slow. Kusuo already grabbed her arm to stop her.

'Don't go.' 

He says looking up at her with still emotionless look yet It's obvious he really don't want her to leave. Y/n feels bad and gave a nod.

"Okay..." 

....

....

....

It was silence before Y/n clears her throat then looked up at Kusuo.

"I'm sorry... I have overreacted because I was embarrassed of what had happened.." 

Y/n nervously continues knowing she has to do this and not just continue ignoring the pink haired for a stupid reason. 

"I am genuinely thankful for you being there being by my side.. comforting me. It was a new feeling even though I've frozen time a lot of times with you around already.. that day when the fear that suddenly happened after years.."