31♡

《《 The day of the sleepover 》》

1320 words 

It was Friday the day of the sleepover whole weekend

It was Friday the day of the sleepover whole weekend. Y/n was packing up her bag full of clothes etc. 

Her parents had been staring at her outside her room making her look at them sighing before lightly laughing.

"Mom and Dad I'm gonna be fine no need to watch me pack.. you've been standing there for like 20 minutes or so.. It's distracting me slightly" 

"But dear! this is your first sleepover since we moved! We are very excited yet worried about you!" 

"I'm gonna be at Kei's place Mom It'll be fine" 

M/n hugs D/n proud of their daughter yet the worry never stopping.

Y/n looks at her parents standing up and hugging them.

"I love you both" 

"We love you too Dear" 

The L/n family hugs for longer than expected wrapped in warmth. 

-

-

-

*** 

Everyone arrived at different time at Kei's massive Mansion. Even knowing It was gonna be impressive sight seeing the mansion face to face still left the whole group jaws dropped at the sight of the place. 

When everyone finally arrived they were all in the big living room in pajamas.

"Let's watch movies then play games after!" 

Chiyo says excitedly as the others nodded in agreement. Y/n looked at everyone sitting on the big couch while some on the floor.  Then at Kusuo who really looked like he regrets his decisions. 

Y/n laughed before Kei stands up and offer her his hand making her confused.

"Yes Kei?" 

"Wanna help me get popcorn and drinks for everyone?" 

Y/n eyes sparkled and stand up immediately.

"Yes let's go!" 

"Don't start without us."

The group nodded. Kusuo looks at the two about to go to the kitchen before sighing and standing up himself. Making everyone confused.