34♡

《《 Rivals? Christmas Festival?》》

1235 words 

The most random picture I chose cs I gave up on the others I tried to find😭😭 I love these chocolates though

--------------------------------------

Right when lunch started Y/n tried to ask Rin to sit with them but.. 

"I'm sorry I have to decline. Now that I'm back I got lots of work to do for the student council." 

Y/n face turn into a sad expression at Rin's words which she obviously noticed. She frown before taking out something from her bag. 

She hands her a small box of chocolates making the h/c haired eyes sparkles.

"These look yummy Thank you!" 

"I have a bunch. It's a famous Italian chocolates from my trip. Hope you enjoy I got to go now and I'm sorry again." 

Rin gives a small courtesy smile before walking out of the classroom. Kei saw this before sighing deeply and following wherever she was going. 

Y/n saw this smiling walking to the others.

"Hopefully his gonna apologize." 

"Yeah he did kind of went overboard with that." 

Aren says awkwardly being reminded of earlier tension. 

"Where's Teruhashi and Yumehara??" 

Shun asks a bit worried of the two girls. Y/n sigh knowing Chiyo's excuse while not having a clue of Teruhashi's.

"Chiyo wasn't feeling well so she stayed home. She should come back tomorrow or so. I don't know about Teruhashi"

Y/n glance at Kusuo smiling showing off her chocolates she had gotten.

"Look don't they look yummy" 

'Yes but coffee jelly is still better.' 

Y/n rolls her eyes at the pink haired words before taking one out and giving it to him.

"Try one then since you're such a bias towards coffee jelly" 

Kusuo looks at the chocolate before looking at Y/n.

'I can't.'