6♡

《《 Humans are slaves to Cats.》》

1135 words 

Y/n was on the way to school before she hears something.

"Meowww"

Y/n looks to see a orange cat meowing stuck on a wall. She gulped seeing it. She thinks cats are cute but they hate her for some reason so she gave up on touching cats.

She tries to ignores it feeling bad knowing the outcome but the cat kept meowing a lot that she couldn't ignore. Y/n walks back to where the cat is stuck at.

Thinking hard how to get it out before she sees Saiki trying to walk pass her quietly but she obviously noticed.

"Saiki!"

Saiki sigh stopping at his tracks before knowing what Y/n was gonna say.

'I am not helping that cat.'

"Why not!?"

'His ungrateful. He isn't even saying the magic word.'

Y/n's eyes sparkled and looked at the cat.

"You can read animasl mind too!? That's so cool!"

"What is he saying?"

'Humans are slaves compared to us cats.'

Y/n jaws dropped looking at the cute cat then back at Saiki.

"Stop lying Saiki!"

Before Y/n knew it she hears another voice.

'Tsk humans just get me out of here. If you do I'll let you guys pet me."

'I know Humans can't stand not wanting to pet us Cats they are such slaves to us.'

Y/n was stunned hearing this and looking at the cat with a glare. Going closer to him.

"Can you make him hear me Saiki?"

Saiki doesn't respond but just gave a small nod.

'Listen here you! Its common sense to say 'please' when you need help. We HUMANS aren't all slaves to your cuteness'

'How- How can you understand me!?'

'I'm a more advanced species than Humans~'

Y/n plays around with the orange cat head making Saiki sigh.