46♡

《《 True Colors 》》

1319 words

Right when Y/n tried to apologize the bluenette fumed

Right when Y/n tried to apologize the bluenette fumed. She interrupted her and tried to move closer to her to hit her.

Y/n was shock seeing her moved towards her. She froze feeling bad for doing this to the bluenette.

She could easily stop her but her conscience made her stay in place. So she stays put ready to block at least.

...

.....

...
Nothing  happened

It was not Kusuo who got in the middle but unexpectedly was Rin in the middle.

Kusuo did try to step up but not as fast as Rin who was now in the middle of the two girls. 

Her eyes looked at the bluenettes with calm yet cold expression showing authority. Everyone that was watching can tell the School President was not kidding around. Sensing the strong and intimidating aura around her. 

The black haired then spoke. 

"Do not make a scene. As Student Council President i will not hesitate to make the teacher give you detention and call your family Teruhashi" 

The bluenette knows Rin would in fact do exactly that and the bad attention was not good for her reputation. Seeing everyone looking at her with curious yet confused eyes. 

Kokomi put on her usual fake perfect smile to Rin as she tilts her head innocently.

"I don't know what you mean Rin? I'm just congratulating L/n" 

Rin's frown deepened at the act. Y/n who was watching the whole thing was now lost on what exactly is happening.  She isn't convinced at Kokomi's words because she knows the blue haired had a crush on Kusuo. 

The pink psychic sigh deeply as he spoke to Y/n only so the others didn't hear it. 

'Y/n love I know you respect Teruhashi but I should've done this sooner. I'm an idiot good grief.' 

Y/n did not understand what Kusuo meant until...

'I HATE YOU Y/N. YOU BITCH AND WHORE. I'M BETTER THAN YOU. I HATED YOU FROM THE START' 

Y/n was stunned hearing these thoughts yet seeing Kokomi's perfect smile looking at her. She feels hurt seeing that her so called friend was actually not her friend although she feels like she deserves it as well.