42♡

《《 Infinity? 》》

1198 words

After Mikoto had transferred, It didn't took for her to find out about Kusuo being her so called 'Mister Right'

After Mikoto had transferred, It didn't took for her to find out about Kusuo being her so called 'Mister Right'. Rin looks at Y/n who seem to be tense ever since Mikoto found out that the pink haired was a psychic. Although of course that wasn't the main reason of the e/c eyes tension.

Rin glances to Kei who was walking towards them. He looks at Rin and Y/n before tilting his head to whisper to the black haired.

"I think she's jealous"

"Obviously."

Kei rolls his eyes at the heterochromia girl bluntness as usual before flicking her forehead earning a small frown from her. Kei chuckles seeing it before his eyes soften.

"Smile don't frown"

"You flicked my forehead how could I be-"

The platinum blonde cupped her cheek and turn the frown to a smile. Although her eyes was all telling him to 'let go now or else.' Kei laughs again before moving his hand away and put it up as surrender.

"Okay okay Ms. President. Anyways the voting had been decided they will announce It soon"

Rin nodded and look back at Y/n again before sighing patting her shoulder to get her attention. The h/c haired yelped then was about to grabbed Rin arm to twist It although the black haired was just as fast and dodged It. The two girls look at each other before Y/n awkwardly laugh.

"Sorry Rin habit.."

Rin nods and give a smile at her.

"Your really full of surprises Y/n."

Kei pouts seeing that damn smile wishing he was the reason. Y/n laughs before shaking her head.

"Don't make it sound so good Rin. You dodged It before I even grabbed your arm that's just as impressive"

Y/n smiles looking at her friend. The two girls giggle at each other while Kei watches them with a small smile.

Suddenly the School Speaker spoke. It was Emica and Asahi.

"The voting for the new student council president is in!"

"Both competitors are worthy of the title but only one end up the victorious.."

"We would like to announce that the new student council president is..."