4♡

《《 Afternoon hang 》》

1010 words

After the Class Contest. Y/n looked at Saiki before jumping in front of him with a hopeful look before speaking up.

"Sooo How was me and Aren~" 

Saiki ignores the shorter girl continuing to walk before she freezes time. 

"Come on Saiki at least answer! I'm gonna be paying the coffee jelly you know!" 

Saiki sigh before giving up and answering.

'It wasn't bad'

"Are you gonna show me your powers anytime soon?"

'Never.'

"BUT I REALLY WANNA SEE" 

'No. Unfreeze the time now so we can get coffee jelly'

Y/n sigh before snapping her fingers and time continued again. She walks next to the psychic clearly pouting and had hoped to see his abilities. He ignores her expression and just continued to walk to Cafe Mami. 

-

-

-

***

The two arrived and ordered coffee jelly like the deal. Y/n then began to speak.

"So when did you start having psychic powers?"

Saiki was just gonna ignore but he thought he should give the end of the deal and actually answer SOME questions she gives. 

'Since I was born. What about you?'

"Me too!" 

"Did your parents try to get you help?" 

'No they are a bit special case and little weird. Using me as some machine when they need help with the littlest things'

Y/n laughs just imagining his parents before looking down at her water. 

"Well that's nice. My parents are a little special case too and they thought it wasn't that bad of an ability"