25♡

《《 A sick Y/n 》》

1089 words 

Monday after that eventful weekend

Monday after that eventful weekend. Y/n the usual happy gal got to school with a mask on her face. Having her hair on a messy bun with tired eyes. 

She went inside her class looking at her friends who was already looking at her shock at her appearance. She walks towards them but slightly distance herself.

"Sorry guys I'm not feeling well.. heh." 

"No Y/n!" 

Kei walks closer to her but when he does she backs away worried of getting them sick.

"Why did you go to school N/n?" 

Chiyo says worriedly walking closer to her as well so does the others. Circling her so she can't go anywhere. The group gave a smile.

"Don't worry about us Y/n" 

"But I don't want you guys to be sick!" 

"It's okay but why are you here you should've stayed home!" 

"It's not that I'm THAT sick.. just a cough and runny nose..." 

The group sigh looking at her with worried eyes.

"Is this how all A+ students act? stubborn

Aren says sighing deeply. While the others agree at this statement. 

"I'm still here you know!" 

Y/n states slightly offended at Aren's words that is 100% accurate. She indeed didn't wanna miss school cause scared of missing any important things. 

"I know and It's good your hearing this and knowing your being stubborn." 

Aren says scolding the e/c eyes like an older brother. While Chiyo went and get some medicine out. 

"If your feeling worst tell me! I got these ready!" 

Chiyo shows the pack of pills that will help a bit. Y/n gave a smile but the others couldn't see it only her eyes knowing she is smiling under the mask.

"Thank you Chiyo" 

"Of course N/n!" 

Kusuo watches his face stays emotionless but some emotion in his eyes and It seems to be worried.