32♡

《《 This is Fun!! And Glimpse of Someone? 》》

1632 words 

If nobody knows what Jenga is It's like the picture I chose up there ^^

You basically remove blocks after blocks placing it on top of the tower. It becomes unstable every turn so whoever makes the tower crumble is the loser.

The punishment was a me idea not needed to play the game irl I just thought it be a fun twist! My explanation might've not made any sense so feel free to just search it up! 

-----------------------------------------

The guys couldn't escape and was now playing the first game of the list the girls planned, Jenga! They had only started and they played rock paper scissor shoot to figure out who's gonna go first and basically the whole rotation of who comes after who.  

Unlucky of Shun to have been chosen first since he lost against everyone. He gulped as he was sweating a lot as he slowly take out a block from the tower construct. He succeeds and put the block he took it and place on top of the tower. 

the blue haired sigh in relief at this then It was Y/n turn since she wasn't very lucky at the game of rock paper scissors as well. She looks at the tower with sparkly eyes.

"This is my jam!" 

The group laughs at her confidence but nodded. Y/n then carefully takes a block out of the tower then place it on top with ease. Next was Nendou who wasn't nervous at all and just immediately went with It. 

He also did it so easily. Anyways this went on and on till someone looses and then reset the game after. 

After awhile of playing nobody still hasn't loose. Till It was Shun's turn again and this time It all crumbled down. 

His eyes widened in fear of the punishment.

"NO!" 

Shun tries to hide his face while the group sigh.

"Shun don't be scared everyone is gonna loose at least once in tonight's games" 

Y/n says in a reassuring tone while the light blue haired looks up listening to her words.

"O-Okay.." 

"How do we figure out who's gonna do his punishment?" 

Aren asks out of nowhere while Chiyo steps up with a empty water bottle.