36♡

《《 School Christmas Festival Part 1 》》

1567 words 

This will help us visualize

This will help us visualize. Credits to whoever did this you did amazing😭😭.

-------------------------------------

Y/n had been thinking of what she should wear since the psychic asked her to be his date to the school festival. Now she's finally found a perfect match. She was wearing a beautiful f/c (favorite color or any prefer color you want it to be) dress with her hair being curled/straightened (also depends which you prefer). Wearing black high heels to go with the dress. 

A pretty necklace to go with it and earrings. She was now getting picked up by her date which also left an impression on her.

 He was wearing a black suit with a same color tie as his hair which fits him even more. His hair different that It usually is having a middle part which made him give off a slightly different vibe than he does most the time. He seems more bright and glowing. In other words he looked extra attractive as hell. 

"Wow I cannot get used to being surprised every time I see you wearing a suit Kusuo" 

The pink haired give a smile at her words before walking closer to her looking at her eyes and down to her dress then back at her eyes.

"You look.. Beautiful." 

He says this with his voice looking at the e/c eyed girl with a soft expression. It was silent with them lost in each other's eyes before Kusuo finally snap out clearing his throat to stop the silence.

'Let's go.' 

"Yeah let's go. You also look very um good looking" 

'Handsome.' 

Y/n smiles her face flushed red from what she said and thought. Her eyes widened knowing he probably read that. 

"WAIT NO PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T-" 

Kusuo smirk before shrugging pretending he definitely did not hear it.

'I don't know. Did I?' 

He looks at her with a small playful smile teasing her. This makes her more embarrassed hiding her face, trying to calm it down. She seems to be getting red a lot these days due to the pink haired.

"Idiot. Dummy.. please forget it.." 

 Kusuo chuckles seeing her cursing at him or attempting. He doesn't say anything before putting his right around her waist gently but firmly making her jumped looking at him with questionable eyes.