15♡

《《Little Cute Guest. Plus a strange dream》》 

1068 words 

"Yuuta. His names Yuuta well Iridatsu Yuuta but Yuuta sounds better and shorter" 

Kusuo says his face not changing one bit even at the cute kid on his leg. Meanwhile with Y/n who looked excited and happy to see Yuuta. 

"Hi! My names L/n Y/n you can call me Y/n!" 

Yuuta was stunned seeing such a pretty girl. He was in awe before moving away from Kusuo and hugging Y/n who was kneeled down to his level. (Y/n got that beauty that even Yuuta can't not like fr fr). 

Y/n obviously hugged back smiling happy that the little kid like her. Kusuo watched this even though his facial expression didn't change, he found It cute.

'Cute..' 

Kusuo's eyes widened at his thoughts before looking away trying to calm himself down once again. 

"I'm Yuuta nice meeting you Pretty Miss!" 

Y/n laughed at the name he called her before patting his head. 

"Nice meeting you Yuuta~" 

Y/n then carries Yuuta but was immediately taken away from him when Kusuo grabbed him and carried him instead.

"Hey! I wanted to carry him Saiki!" 

'He might be too heavy for you' 

"Excuse me!? I can easily carry Yuuta don't underestimate me" 

Y/n then tries to take Yuuta back but Kusuo stopped her by putting the little Yuuta higher than Y/n can reach. 

"YOU-" 

'Let's go.' 

Before Y/n can complain anymore Kusuo was already going down the stairs still carrying Yuuta. The h/c haired jaws dropped just stunned.

"Ughhh I wanted to carry him" 

Y/n follows behind the two still pouting and complaining. Meanwhile Kusuo was slightly amused hearing her complaints. 

When the trio went back downstairs together. It looked like they were a small cute family. 

"Oh wow you guys look like parents"